Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

If you struggle with Accuracy, the golem is okay. I havent tried out neither of them but my thought on that would be that the additional projectile would be the best. There's also a great gem for Barrage called "Volley fire".

You can try that one out as well. Dont get Ice golem unless you struggle with accuracy. Not a fan of Bloodrage(helm enchant i mean) either.
Last edited by Damier on Mar 20, 2016, 12:40:44 PM
Can someone make passive leveling tree? Like lvl 30-60-90+? Don't know what to spec first :p
"
majtyftw wrote:
Can someone make passive leveling tree? Like lvl 30-60-90+? Don't know what to spec first :p

Do _not_ use that tree as a finished tree for leveling. Transition into it when you have at least Voltaxic lying around already.

I can do a leveling tree with 20 regret points assumed to be available for respeccing. Just gimme some minutes.
"
Damier wrote:
"
majtyftw wrote:

Do _not_ use that tree as a finished tree for leveling. Transition into it when you have at least Voltaxic lying around already.

I can do a leveling tree with 20 regret points assumed to be available for respeccing. Just gimme some minutes.

I can just buy a bow, I have currency for it. Just need some help with the passive tree :)
"
majtyftw wrote:
"
Damier wrote:
"
majtyftw wrote:

I can just buy a bow, I have currency for it. Just need some help with the passive tree :)

Good then there you go leveling trees assuming you have some currency to regret.

However, dont forget it's only a guideline and assuming youre using a physical damage bow for leveling ( Deaths harp for instance )

LvL 1-2x

Travel to the right - to grab Finesse, get Primal Spirit, so you can use all the Int stuff while leveling, go up and then to the right to the jewel socket; There you can decide to get damage or hp/mana leech first.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7TfiSdYlp9df66u-PEoqfU_sihpOHbBiN7FJS4-WOVzO0_N9RRR5UF2cYylH8CpuAIiZrxXWjKqTB8jX0j9k2SyNzBSf4d

LvL 2x-4x

Grab Acrobatics, travel up to the Shadowtree and grab some Life and damage/Crit till. Grab the Int node if needed.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7TfiSdYlp9df66u-PEoqfU_sihpOHbBiN7FJS4-WOVzO0_N9RRR5UF2cYylH8CpuAIiZrxXWjKqTB8jX0j9k2SyNzBSf4djb_UIwW16NbndG1stUg2PZ2qbIzUQoRvdf0WvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfLrFA==

LvL 4x/5x-XX

Grab the Crit nodes below Acro, travel to Duelist like pathed and grab w/e you feel is needed more, either life or damage. Grab Heartseeker (also around Acrobatics) for Critmulti if you feel like you have enough Critchance.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAZuNCC7tgxmOAF7TfiSdYlp9df66u-PEoqfU_sihpOHbBiN7FJS4-WOVzO0_N9RRR5UF2cYylH8CpuAIiZrxXWjKqTB8jX0j9k2SyNzBSf4djb_UIwW16NbndG1stUg2PZ2qbIzUQoRvdf0WvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfLrFH8rOdRv8qCf73ruDvzFDY1bryF2hs7BM04qTP9DMdrBjX63tnXL6mK-p2VNvTbDM1oadO0FLYd2459KfQ==

Hope that helped, buddy. That is assuming you re using a PHYSICAL bow again ( at least the part below Acrobatics and the part to the left of it)
Last edited by Damier on Mar 20, 2016, 1:27:14 PM
@Damier Seeing your ranger really makes me regret playing a scion.....
ign <Scramble>
"
SW9876 wrote:

LoL why?
"
Damier wrote:
"
SW9876 wrote:

LoL why?

Deadeye ranger seems so OP.
ign <Scramble>
"
Damier wrote:
Hey there people,

So my little Summarize of expierence.

I'm Ranger and tried Deadeye and Raider with my current gear. I still feel the need of Headhunter and some topnotch gear to fully utilize Pathfinder. Raider is good, it really fits the role for inbetween due to high MS and solid damage.

HOWEVER, from my tests: Get the "Ligthning arrow hits 2 additional enemies" Enchant on your Helmet + take Ricochet from Deadeye, take out the Chain gem!

There you go for your best clearspeed/AoE damage potential. I 1 Shot Bosses sometimes with packs around them with simply Lightning Arrow. Offscreening Bosses like Village Ruin and Excavation in like 2-3 Seconds.

I'm on 210k LA with vaal Haste and Atziri's Promise. 159k just with charges.

Yes my gear is good, but i still feel that this is the best choice to go.

There you go my gear:

Small Addition: If you can get your hands on Facebreakers with 3B+1G or 4B with +1 Socketed Gems: These are freaking nuts. Buffed with auras due to herald of Thunder and wrath being socketed there they increased by DPS by 9k (w/o Charges!)

Do you think pathfinder is viable for hardcore voltaxic build? I really want to try to make a pathfinder work for voltaxic but it doesn't seem to be very viable or worth it.

If I were to go deadeye could you minmax a build for HC? I don't like champions.
I have tried Uber today.

Died two times on first boss
- accidentally try to tank these lightning balls
- enrage other and laser beans

Trio was fine, killed the bitch, then red guy, then cycloner. Slow but safe.

Atziri was a big fail o die four times in a row in the second phase
- i think i stand to closer to bleed guy, and he hit me too many times
- i can't use lockstep, desync a lot of times but no problem about that
- my damage output in the first phase was really good, she died in 7-8 seconds and i don't take damage from anyone, don't know why she don't died so easily in the next phase
- i could not come back in time, bleed guys keep stun and bleed me

I need some strategy of positioning, something like that.
I spec Vaal Pact and leechs nodes for this fights, this keep me alive lot of times.

If anyone have tips for this fight, I would appreciate!! (=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info