[2.1][Talisman HC] Rolling Flames Fireball + Vaal Fireball too! Almost 300% Inc. AOE

I'm loving this build thank you for sharing. I was struggling with maps at first which must of been just bad gear(still is bad but better), then got to a certain point and it was amazing.

I'm not using enfeeble like you though I'm using warlords mark which I'm self casting and immortal call-frost wall-cwdt. Frost wall is nice :)
Last edited by derptruckz on Jan 18, 2016, 6:35:41 AM
Update - I made it to level 75 over the weekend. Dropped carcass jack and using infernal mantle instead, seems to fit the build better overall and I'm still not spec'd into MoM; just don't have enough mana yet.

Overall, aside from my tornado/drillneck ranger (who is squishier), the clear speed is second to none, however, fire resistant bosses can be really tough to deal with. Fireball does next to no damage to them and I hate getting in melee with flame surge. I still haven't spec'd into any CWDT setup or use any curses yet, perhaps I should at least start using flammability.

Still a ton of fun and I love the comments I get when I group with people!

My gear is below for any of those interested. Fireball tooltip is just over 8k and flame surge is sitting around 12k. I haven't done much gear upgrading because I simply haven't had to. I'm the type who won't upgrade until I start hitting a wall which really hasn't happened yet.

Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Last edited by Dhrakken on Jan 18, 2016, 9:14:58 AM
Always good to hear that people are liking my build, and applying their own variations. Thanks for the kind words!
what about empower instead of conc?
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
what about empower instead of conc?

Don't have a lot of experience with empower but I'm pretty sure 60% MORE damage is probably better.

Might be a decent 6th link.
Hey is it possible for you to post any DPS screenshots I'm in the process of making this build and so far its going good. But I just wanted to know what kind of DPS I need to be looking for around that level thanks.
"
Kolosus990 wrote:
Hey is it possible for you to post any DPS screenshots I'm in the process of making this build and so far its going good. But I just wanted to know what kind of DPS I need to be looking for around that level thanks.

Fireball, and flame surge, respectively.
Can u go totem with this build? Swap out echo for spell totem and use one rain of splinters for more projectiles?
"
xprimalfuryx wrote:
Can u go totem with this build? Swap out echo for spell totem and use one rain of splinters for more projectiles?

I've pondered that exact idea, actually. It's easy to get ancestral bond on the tree too. Takes only 4 points. Using rain of splinters would require replacing a jewel but hopefully that wouldn't be too noticeable of a loss.
Alright so i did the dual totem variation of this and its awesome so far since i dont care about reflect, dont need any chaos conversion and also dont need so much mana regen since i dont self cast.

Using MoM+rallying cry, clear mind (dont need any auras), rain of splinters and 3x rolling flames jewel.

The ONLY problem i have is single target against lonely monsters. For some fucking reason my frost wall doesnt block my fireball projectiles, they just go through it.

Using frost wall+spellecho+duration and even if i cast like 6 frost walls some projectiles still dont explode and go through it. Its pretty frustrating -_-

Other than that thx for awesome build, amazing clear speed and i am tanky as fuck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info