Moving to witch section. stay tuned. sorry mods! feel free to delete these please. Templar isn't the ideal class for this build.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jan 3, 2016, 5:35:59 AM
Can you tell how good does it do with 5-link?
6-link volls is like 9-10 ex + 0.5-1ex to roll needed colors, what is not so "budget".
"
phx wrote:
Can you tell how good does it do with 5-link?
6-link volls is like 9-10 ex + 0.5-1ex to roll needed colors, what is not so "budget".

Six link is a luxury that this build does not need. A Five link will be more than adequate. You'll want either 3g1b1r or 3g2b in your five link setup.

3g1b1r if you use life leech or empower, 3g2b if you'd like to use Increased AOE (making the clear/playstyle much smoother).

With a 6 link you have the ability to run both life leech and INC aoe, that's the only benefit it provides. Yes that's an awesome benefit to have, but seriously can be classified as "overkill" if you want to do this within a specific budget.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jan 3, 2016, 3:15:11 AM
Just been searching for a COC build so might try this out since my flame totem is beyond boring now. Your video is not working though, would love to see this in action before i invest in the change!

Edit* Managed to find the Vid on your you tube name.
Last edited by Mental_One on Jan 3, 2016, 4:10:07 AM
"
Mental_One wrote:
Just been searching for a COC build so might try this out since my flame totem is beyond boring now. Your video is not working though, would love to see this in action before i invest in the change!

Hey man, video should be up and running now! Still finishing and polishing everything up guide wise. Let me know if you have any questions.
"
"
Mental_One wrote:

Hey man, video should be up and running now! Still finishing and polishing everything up guide wise. Let me know if you have any questions.

It does look fun and the clear speed looks great. Any map mods you cant run? Is it possible to do uber with COC?
"
Mental_One wrote:
"
"
Mental_One wrote:

It does look fun and the clear speed looks great. Any map mods you cant run? Is it possible to do uber with COC?

Ele reflect would be one of the only ones not doable, alongside bloodmagic of-course. -Max can be done, just have to take care of slamming into a ele reflect mob without fortify and your res flasks up. Curse immune maps are fixed by bringing a single mana pot with you.

As far as uber goes, both the budget oriented and ofc the mirrored BIS version can run her. Only Difference is if you want to do it deathless or not :D!
Last edited by Solishaw on Jan 3, 2016, 4:50:36 AM
skill tree doesn't work -_-
"
dangerosdemon wrote:
skill tree doesn't work -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info