[2.1][Video] 150 Fire Res Reduction Oro's Sacrifice Flicker

"

do you have some passive tree for lvling at ex lvl 30,40,50,60,70 and if I don't got so good gear or 5/6link can i do it whit 4Link chest/wep ?
Hi, im going to ignore all the drama around flicker strike builds in this forum and just ask you some question about your build which is working just fine for me.

1) how do you sustain your mana fast enough? i got 0.4% of damage dealt leeched into mana so i always leech more than the cost of 1 flicker strike but my mana isnt going up quickly enough. So i have to use a pot but its still a probleme since i got alot of mana reserved (i cant use dual curse for now so i use anger or herald or ice)

2) what jewels are you using in this build? Can you link some of yours or can you tell me what stats could be good on them? (melee dmg with swords, fire dmg, life?)

3) how do you get so much intel, i cant see any on your jewelery. Do you think its worth taking some points in the tree for +30 intel to up the gems so the curse get to higher level or just keep them low level?

4) In your tree you taking Blood Drinker on the far right to get 20%hp and useless leech since its physical while you got Unrelenting on the left, between templar and marauder, wich give 20% hp too and some mana cost reduction which cant be bad (at least for me since i got some issues with mana)
EDIT: nvm, its for the frenzy charge, i forgot them since i didnt picked them yet

Anyway, cheers for the build, seems pretty well based on maths and i like that even if sometimes theory fails when you try out :D
==IGN: DefNotSummShaz
Last edited by 5h4z4m on Jan 10, 2016, 9:09:02 PM
blood drinker gives 20% for 3 pts! the dex node is shared with needed frenzy charge.
unrelenting gives 20 for 5 points! the strength node is only needed for unrelenting force.
it speaks for itself.

He has 40 intelligence in his tree, so something is needed to reach 120 int, i dont know how he does it.

You should have 0.8 elem leeched to mana :c there is two nodes for this. Also, higher level you are, more mana you get. Same for intelligence, with 120 int it shall be fine.
And more mana means faster mana regen AND faster mana leech regen.

So it should fix itself alone with more levels, mana pot is helpfull if it's still not the case.

at lvl 90 i sustain a 55 mana cost multistrike flicker at 8.25 APS (so a mana cost per 3 strikes) with 672 max mana, 167 int and 75% mana reserved, 0.8% mana leech and 11.8 mana regen.

So doable without mana pot BUT i dont know if his build is able to do it with 120 int.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jan 11, 2016, 6:32:17 PM
Yeah, i forgot the needed frenzy charge, so i counted 5 points for blood drinker instead of 3. But it makes sense.

And yes, i got in fact 0.8 elem leeched to mana, i leech enough mana, just the leech rate isnt fast enough, i hope leveling up will make it better as you say.
==IGN: DefNotSummShaz
Why did you skill increased physical damage like passive skills: Destroyer and Wrecking Ball??

The Oro's Sacrifice is only an elemental damage Weapon.
"
eoezkilic wrote:
Why did you skill increased physical damage like passive skills: Destroyer and Wrecking Ball??

The Oro's Sacrifice is only an elemental damage Weapon.

Read his first post to the end. He uses the Fireborn unique jewel in the nearby gem slots, turning all that phys dmg into fire dmg.

(I agree it could be made clearer, maybe by putting the jewel into the gear list.)
"
5h4z4m wrote:
Hi, im going to ignore all the drama around flicker strike builds in this forum and just ask you some question about your build which is working just fine for me.

Considering Oro's flicker builds have existed since domination, and undergone many revisions since then, I don't think there's any point to arguing about which build is slightly older than another.
I have to say for a guy only been playing 1 month his info is pretty good and he will only get better, Ive been playing 4 months now, Ive done a few builds myself and never get any comments so I dont worry so much lol. I made my own oro's flicker because I started with a dual bino's reave flicker combo and wanted to see how well it would work with the two handed sword and Ive read allot of different guides that have helped me create my current build. Mines not better then anyones it does what I want it to do kills all mobs and bosses easy enough without having to change anything just flask once in a while and its slower and easier to control. The answer for reflect maps is dont run them geez lol. Anyway heres my guy at 84.

Im getting 6750 base damage with almost 5k life now, I plan to change into koams once I can 6 link my sword and then I should be closer to 6k life. Hope you like my build maybe it helps someone too.

oh I wanted to add I went no stun and iron reflexes which gave me 9k armor 46% and I put fortify on leap slam and I also have 50% to movement speed which allows me to move very well between gaps of mobs or avoiding stuff. Now the reason for the change to no stun was learnt the hard way some packs quicky stun kill you if you falter or get hit on the way in and having more movement can help you move away from stuff when ness. Iron relexes only made since with not being able to evade.
Last edited by sethbine on Feb 25, 2016, 10:55:28 AM
Can someone update skilltree to new version or at least upload old one in JPG?
The drama LOL, how is that anything close to your build lmfao....
Nice build and very well-thought through mechanic, looking forward for new changes and update
i tweaked it a little and made it a marauder
currently 4.9k hp and will have over 5k in a few levels

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBS0FZgd1FCAUTRRxGGoYkRo4HRQhVSGQIq8j0ycvKo0yiTbYOFM5UjpSOlg62D38QKBDMUa3RtdHfkkbTP9VtVXGV-JYB1hjWfNeE18_X9BhUmP9ZU1mnm8ncYVyD3KpdO12rHbnd-V4enrmeu982YIHgpuE2YTvhmCHaozPj0aPYJBVkGyaapuhns2fy6cwqSeplKyYrKqxQryfvTa-p8CmwQTG2NIh02_WWNl82rnawdw94J_qEOoY7FXtIO8O707xbPJB9kj3MvfX-F_46_rS_Es=?accountName=69wanted69&characterName=wanted_Slam
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Mar 9, 2016, 3:25:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info