[2.2] MorgNThorg's Iron Will Biohazarauder - uber down

Thinking about going something like this since I got a lucky Vaal roll on my recent drop...

Already have the following:

I was thinking about going something like this or a a build using a physical spell, perhaps Bladefall, to take advantage of the Repentance roll.

Thoughts?
However the vulnerability is really nice for ED, but it's not a good spell for on hit effects as you typically only hit one enemy with it. I think bladefall (double dipping on vulnerability when paired with poison) makes a much better use of those gloves. Anyway gz for the nice corruption!
Is it better for endgame to go the MoM or BM version? I ideally want to use RF as much as possible if that effects anything.
Last edited by Kodiak97 on Feb 10, 2016, 12:09:21 AM
"
Kodiak97 wrote:
Is it better for endgame to go the MoM or BM version? I ideally want to use RF as much as possible if that effects anything.

I think the mana version is a little bit more versatile and strong, but the difference is small. It's also a bit more difficult to gear, because of the corrupt implicit mods. I originally used the BM version and easily did the twinned full clear and map boss challanges. The mana version is a bit better against uber atzir due to the very high fire resist. I didn't use RF in the BM version, however it's doable.
First time to kill atziri thanks to this EPIC build :) thx!

My gear:

I've melt everything untill atziri, even trio! But due to lack of exp I had to used a tp to town once but it's done! I was lvl90 btw, I've being clearing maps tier from 1 to 14 with no problems also.

My skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wPuBLMFLQthDF8OPBQgFE0UcRhWGJEY2xo4HKcdviFgJbwnLy3SLiMuUzOHNZI26DpSPC09_D8nQYdDMUSeRmlHfkrITeNTpVO7ValYY1ivWW1Z818_X5hlTWh0aPJqAW6qbztyqXTtdPF1y3fjeA15aHvDggeCx4Nfg8yE2YqvjM-NfpARkFWTmZe0nz6iAKZXqW6sqq9stfK3PruevJ-9Nr6nv9XAGsBmwQTEWMT2xq7G2M2YzzLTb9i92XzaYtrB20_fv-DD6mLvDvAf8kH2SPno_Ev-Cv6P

Really nice build bro!

Was in hardcore talisman, btw :D
Last edited by anigmar on Feb 15, 2016, 2:45:48 PM
I'm really glad to hear about your HC success, well done :) I also wanted to try this on THC as well, but enyojed the one I already put together in TSC that I couldn't abandon it. I'm on my way to L99 ATM (halfway through), but I think I won't have the time to ding 100 in the legaue.
Hey dude, just wanted to say thank you for your awesome build :) So far i was only able to play up to tier 10 maps with huge problems...well with this build the highest map I played so far was q tier 13 with dual brittle emporer boss...and it was pretty fucking easy :D
One of them dropped a Core map and i am about to try it when i get Chaos orbs again to roll it^^
Also playing it with a +1 Tabula and empower level 3. Currently i am at level 89.

One thing i have noticed that it is not really worth it to go with the +18% strenght boots. I rather play with high life, strength, res and 30% movespeed boots. I loose out on 400dmg(6400 instead of 6800 tooltip) when i use the rare boots, but i get more speed, the res and 200hp more, in my opinion it is a worthy trade of.

BTW. i use the Lioneyes Remorse shield, awesome cheap shield with tons of armor and life
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Feb 17, 2016, 3:20:28 PM
Thank you :)

Yeah, you're actually right I also have a rare pair of boots with str-life-res-30 ms and sometimes I swap the alberon's with it. Life wise it's not a big differece though because I lose around 90 strength with it (even though it has 45 str) so I gain around 30 flat life with it, loose some dmg and gain 10% ms. I think they are on a quite similar power level.
Have you tried a core map yet? I finished the Doedre-Boss without any problems and then went into the Maligaro fight. He obliterated me. I have all capped res, 10k armor,7,1k life and 750hp regen + 5 Endurance charges. And his traps straight up two hited me o.O . The first Trap I ran into dealt around 6k damage! Don't really know why he is so strong, and i have obviously no chance to avoid all the traps when fighting him. For further informtion: i rolled the map with 97% extra damage as Fire.
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
What's your thoughts on this?

The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info