[2.2] MorgNThorg's Iron Will Biohazarauder - uber down

The Berserker is really not worth it at all to be honest, since you only get 40% more damage and 10more damage taken. The other ascendancy points in berserk are really not worth it for this build. And with the juggernaut as alternative where I get 36% increased damage from my 6 endurance charges, which outclasses your 40%/10% node alone. On top of that you can choose between the OP nodes unstoppable or unbreakable depending on whether you use you tabula or not. It is just not worth it at all to go berserker, if you don't use physical attacks.
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
You got it wrong unless they changed the subclass. Berserker gives 40 MORE damage which is nowhere near 36% increased damage. And also you recieve 10% increased and not more damage. You get 2 useless nodes to get to Aspect of carnage, yes. But even if you keep a shield for both versions (BM and MoM) and use an astral plate, I think build has more defences AND damage than any other subclass. ALthough since I'havent reached far with this build, I'dont know the diff beetween +1 tabula wit perfect gem setup and 40% more damage.

Basically you can test ASpect of carnage bonus by using a lvl 1 no q RF.
Last edited by Jdahl22 on Mar 14, 2016, 2:00:01 PM
Mind updating the passive tree?
Updated the trees in the OP for 2.2.
looking at the ascendancy trees and none of them look all too good for this build? None of them particularly give much to the build. Should I not go marauder and go something else? or does it not matter or like?
Okay so deadeye is kind of mandatory for this build now. Combined with pierce gem and my clear speed is like triple! Also trickster give RF MoM insane buff in less regen maps. I can do up to 40% less regen maps with trickster, no problem!
I was thinkn of something a bit different, lets hear what you guys think.

HCIron will Occultist. (-chaos resist and +1 curse)
Using Black Sun Crest - enfeeble, vuln, temp, blasphemy. Repentance(free iron will). Doon weapon, astramentis till I can find a better rare, the rest rares str/life/resist.
Same gem links as op except switch Iron will to Blood Magic.
Enduring, golem, blood rage buffs.

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-wksGOvhEtfIPr7qcIHNwy0Y9GFVCPGkVHHRSbocBm-tIYavfXBLMXL3gvUq-iAGTnfOWtSvAfVdZYB2f8aPKvbMWKfLs62D0PJy_sOK-nkFWFe8T2HM4aOGZUxq4rUK4-PC0MXw3NZ5uDX4PMHKf-VORR1I-3PlOlUEcZLkGH_grvDtlh-eicvvJF2L0UIFcNrY2Cxw0fOuE1kl8_85vPfh2-PCimV_6PtfL2SGhldqwzh03jMZ54DYzPxFgD7sAaPfypbm87WGN34wHcZKOE2WEhR36E77022sFlTS5TdO2-p9NvBS167yycFm_jag==

215% Life
9% Regen
494 Str
222 Int
44 Dex
30% curse effect
6 Jewels (spell dmg, dot, chaos, cast speed, strength)
9% cast speed
46% spell dmg
15% chaos
30% dot
45% skill Duration

probably level as iron will firestorm
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Last edited by Auxion on Mar 17, 2016, 12:51:04 AM
"
Auxion wrote:
I was thinkn of something a bit different, lets hear what you guys think.

HCIron will Occultist. (-chaos resist and +1 curse)
Using Black Sun Crest - enfeeble, vuln, temp, blasphemy. Repentance(free iron will). Doon weapon, astramentis till I can find a better rare, the rest rares str/life/resist.
Same gem links as op except switch Iron will to Blood Magic.
Enduring, golem, blood rage buffs.

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-wksGOvhEtfIPr7qcIHNwy0Y9GFVCPGkVHHRSbocBm-tIYavfXBLMXL3gvUq-iAGTnfOWtSvAfVdZYB2f8aPKvbMWKfLs62D0PJy_sOK-nkFWFe8T2HM4aOGZUxq4rUK4-PC0MXw3NZ5uDX4PMHKf-VORR1I-3PlOlUEcZLkGH_grvDtlh-eicvvJF2L0UIFcNrY2Cxw0fOuE1kl8_85vPfh2-PCimV_6PtfL2SGhldqwzh03jMZ54DYzPxFgD7sAaPfypbm87WGN34wHcZKOE2WEhR36E77022sFlTS5TdO2-p9NvBS167yycFm_jag==

215% Life
9% Regen
494 Str
222 Int
44 Dex
30% curse effect
6 Jewels (spell dmg, dot, chaos, cast speed, strength)
9% cast speed
46% spell dmg
15% chaos
30% dot
45% skill Duration

probably level as iron will firestorm

Yeah, occultist seems like a decent subclass for ED too.
I did a firestorm build on Perandus this time, but I post the setup here 'cause I feel it's the spiritual successor of this ED build. This one is even more tanky, though I was really lucky when crafting my helmet. Layers of defense are:
- 30% phys dmg taken as fire combined with really high fire resist (84% with anger, 89% with PoF)
- 6k armor (9k with molten shell), but lot's of scaling in the tree so my granite flask pumps it over 20k, with flasks up I can easily facetank the melee guys from uber trio, as you can see it in the video below
- nearly free MoM with 1.5k mana, very low mana usage (44 mana/echo cast) and high mana regen (155/sec) - even no regen maps are really doable
- reduced crits taken
- high life (6.5k) and life regen (900/sec, but with the consecrated ground from my glove enchantment goes over 2k/sec)
- moderate leech
- fortify

Passive tree @ level 94. Bandits are Oak, Alira, kill.

gear

Deathless Uber run video on Perandus SC.

fashion :)
Last edited by MorgNThorg on Mar 24, 2016, 2:58:35 AM
Been busy the last week... mostly afk. I'm gonna do Atziri then Uber soon, mostly for the challenge.

6k8 life, 800 mana unreserved, 15k dps, 36k dot, 9k2 armour unbuff. 34/212 IIQ/IIR. Can get more life by dropping MF gear but don't feel like I need to lol.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAdwEswUtC2EMXxEtFCAUqRhWGNsZLho4HKcc3CFgJy8o-ikuKaUsnC4jLlM1kjrYOuE8LT38QYdDMUSeRZ1HflBHU1JTpVO7Vi1XDVhjXz9lTWZUZ5toZWh0aPJvO3TtdPF1y3fjeA1673tufA58S3yDfLuCB4LHg1-DzIRThNmFMoV7hweMz41-jxqQVZOZlKCWdJchmuCiAKlurY2uPq9stfK3PriTu569Nr6nv9XAGsBmwXzEWMS4xYrGrs2Yz37SIdNv1I_V-NhN2L3ZYdpi2sHkUepi6-7sOO6Q7w7v_fAf8azyQfJF85v2SPno_go=?accountName=camapngu133&characterName=Lucy_Pinder

Bandit: Oak/ Kill/ Kill

P/S: ^ Now I know who take that sexy shield from me. Goddam you have quick hand man.
Last edited by camapngu133 on Mar 24, 2016, 11:05:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info