2.1.1c Patch Notes

Spirit guards still bugged.
"The Birth of the Three now drops specifically from Hillock, rather than generally in The Twilight Strand."
How exactly are we supposed to farm for this card? Or is it a thing you get to try twice, if you get the card, nice, if not, buy 3 of them, not to mention that even if you get it on both cruel and merciless you still have to buy the 3rd one?
After this patch BOOM checking resources for ever! disables AV, repaired the installer, nothing, restart nothing, Run as admin nothing, let it try all night still stuck on checking resources. WARGERGARBLE!!!! updated all drivers, reset my ip, made sure my SSD is in working order. Never had this problem before now, any suggestion would be much appreciated.
no one will see this but i love alex
"
AnvilSocks wrote:
After this patch BOOM checking resources for ever! disables AV, repaired the installer, nothing, restart nothing, Run as admin nothing, let it try all night still stuck on checking resources. WARGERGARBLE!!!! updated all drivers, reset my ip, made sure my SSD is in working order. Never had this problem before now, any suggestion would be much appreciated.

I think the best solution is completely uninstall the game, the download it from beginning. Stuck at checking resources happened to me when 2.1 released, and I stucked there for 3 days, try many solution but nothing could help

Remember to delete the old game folder if it is not deleted after uninstall,some old files cause problem to the new install
It is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain!!!
Last edited by sefer1988 on Jan 1, 2016, 4:27:39 AM
"
Malvan wrote:
I don't get it.
There are so much more urgent fixes to be made.
And why GGG releases more Div. Cards which are harder to complete as ever beats me.
Have a nice Silvester!
More cards means we have to buy more stash, so they can make more revenue. They do need have some quality patches something with creativity, not just repeating. And also please focus on system optimization make the game run smoothly.
"
Stavik96 wrote:
"The Birth of the Three now drops specifically from Hillock, rather than generally in The Twilight Strand."
How exactly are we supposed to farm for this card? Or is it a thing you get to try twice, if you get the card, nice, if not, buy 3 of them, not to mention that even if you get it on both cruel and merciless you still have to buy the 3rd one?

I assume that you rerun Hillock on Cruel or Merciless until you get the third drop.
"
Kasidoo wrote:
So when can we expect fixes to the crashes and the latency issues on peak hours?

That's your internet bud
Rampage: xGyoX
"

"

prodiii wrote:
Cannot open the game anymore after update.

Error opening file Data/ItemClasses.dat

Great :/ Any help would be appriciated.

Try running \Path of Exile\PackCheck.exe

if nothing else helps, delete content.ggpk and start launcher and watch it download 6GB and then it should work again...
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info