2.1 Low Life Crit Bladefall with Triple Blasphemy Auras [SC]

I was playing crit bladefall shadow in HC and I thought that a low life crit bladefall build would be pretty fun so I made one in standard.

I get about 7.8k ES, 100k dps with flasks and 124k dps with vaal haste. This is with level 19 bladefall gem.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Passives:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8HHg18DkgPqxEPES8RUBGWFe0WvxhqGYoajxslHU8dqh_HIG4i9CSLJ6kqCyo4KwosnCymLYsvbzQKNbk3ZjlSPV9Eq0ZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVL1VrlfJWAdcQFxrXIpd8l8qX2pknWwLbRlwUnC7dFV1_XvXfll_xoIQhEiEb4nTi3qMNo-mj_qQ1pMnlS6Wi5eVl_SboaEvoqOnK6yYtAy1SL6KwfPDOsNtytPQ0NRC1bnXz9kT2VvbXt-K37DhiOL36QLquutj6_XsGO-I8NXyHfba99f5N_sJ_kk=?accountName=Orbitalx&characterName=Orbitalmoo

It is nice to auto curse everything with warlord's mark, poacher's mark and assassin's mark. You also can use vaal haste and vaal discipline.

Auras:
I run clarity L13, haste, hatred, discipline, blasphemy Warlord's Mark, Blasphemy Assassin's Mark, and Blasphemy Temporal Chains.

I am sure there are builds that will net you more sheet dps, but I feel that the clear speed on this is really nice since you don't have to worry about casting anything else or cursing anything besides vaal skills.

Pros:
-Great dps
-Stun immunity
-Auto cursing
-Freeze imumunity
-Physical spell so you do good damage to mobs with resist.
-Freezes most mobs if you don't one shot them
-Don't have to worry about ele reflect maps.
-Great uptime on flasks because of poacher's mark. With flasks up I get 100k dps and 60% block and 15-20% spell block. You also get the damage reduction from taste of hate and extra leech from Atziri's Promise.

Cons:
-Requires expensive gear
-Hard to get right stats for auras and gear
-You can't really level with the build. You have to switch later.
-Curse immune maps suck (although you can just put on other dps auras if you want)
-Phys reflect maps are dangerous even with phys to lightning and added fire instead of empower

This is my first time linking a build on the forums. I haven't seen a real build with low life bladefall with 3 curses yet so I posted mine here. Feel free to criticize or w/e :) I mostly wanted to share the idea of this build since people were asking me about it.

Masters:
Normal: Point or mana works
Cruel: Cast speed or point
Merciless: Power charge

Videos: Poacher's Mark
Spoiler

Double Boss Waterways: https://youtu.be/ZFxVAZ7k2Qs
Phys reflect arid lake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhb_u_tMCNA
Residence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKukaOXVh9w

Videos: Temp chains(old build)
Spoiler

Ele reflect Academy
https://youtu.be/_aotkXML7BI

Last edited by Orbitalx on Jan 5, 2016, 5:02:02 PM
I tried out blasphemy poacher's mark instead of temp chains and wow. I was able to keep my flasks up I would say 90% of the time.

With Blaphemy poacher's mark you get 100% increased flask charges and it makes a big difference. I will put up a video with poacher's instead of temp chains. With poacher's mark I was getting 130k dps bladefall with the frenzy charges and I started running conduit to give the party power, frenzy and endurance charges. It was pretty cool.

I ended up dropping void battery.
A friend playing lowlife bladefall informed me that bladefall has a 120% damage effectiveness and wands like these are amazing :) He let me borrow this wand. I only get 5k less dps with this than void battery and it doesn't have the downside of void battery(running out of power charges).
Last edited by Orbitalx on Jan 5, 2016, 12:17:35 AM
Added some more videos.
Heya. Running this setup on talisman, only difference is im using a doedre's damning instead of fragment until i can corrupt my chayula +1 curse, already 25+ corrupted... and 5L shavs for a little while still. It's a damn cool build nonetheless.

Decided to go for a dagger (its pretty shit, i know) just to enable whirling blades (imo the best movement skill ingame by far atm.)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABx4NfA5IDlwPqxEPES8RUBGWFe0WvxhqGYoajxslHaogbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgqUysKLJwspi2oL280CjW5N2Y5Uj1fRKtFfkZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVL1VrlfJWAdcQFxrXIpd8l9qYpVknWr6bAttGXBScLt1_XvXf8aCEIMJhEiEb4TFidOMNo-mj_qQ1pMnlS6Wi5eVl_SboZu1oS-io6crrJixkLJwtAy1SL6AvorB88M6w23K09Af0NDUQtW518_ZE9lb217fit-w4YjpAuq662Pr9ewY74jv6_DV8h322vfX-Tf7Cf5J

minor differences in tree aswell.

Gonna rock this all the way to 100!

Melting tier 12+ maps even with a 5L.. Might even give Uber a try at some point.
Last edited by gogofrisko on Jan 9, 2016, 5:08:32 PM
I am glad you like it. It is really really fun to play. I really think the triple blasphemy makes is special and extra fun. That flask uptime is sweet :) Using doedre's damning is a perfectly fine thing to do as long as you can get enough resists. I would use a dagger as well if I had one as good as my wand.
Is Prism Guardian and Rainbowstride required for this build to work? I've been trying to build a Low Life Crit Bladefall, and wanted to add the triple blasphemy curse to it. I plan to use Shavronne's and The Vertex and a couple of decent ES rares. Planning to use Chayula and Doedre's Damning which leaves me with 1 rare ring to work on. I need some feedback on some few modifications I did on the build, and would like to know if there are unnecessary nodes I took (unexperienced in making a build). I'm also worried I won't have enough crit strike chance and crit multiplier, since I'm not experienced with crit builds and I want to use controlled destruction.

I'm still leveling my char of this build atm. I also want to use dagger for whirling blades/fortify. And I'm also worried that I don't have enough stats to level up gems, I would like to save points by not taking unnecessary nodes since I don't know if I can reach lv100

w/ Alira Merc
Last edited by Tjuvlyssna on Jan 14, 2016, 2:55:38 AM
"
Tjuvlyssna wrote:
Is Prism Guardian and Rainbowstride required for this build to work? I've been trying to build a Low Life Crit Bladefall, and wanted to add the triple blasphemy curse to it. I plan to use Shavronne's and The Vertex and a couple of decent ES rares. Planning to use Chayula and Doedre's Damning which leaves me with 1 rare ring to work on. I need some feedback on some few modifications I did on the build, and would like to know if there are unnecessary nodes I took (unexperienced in making a build). I'm also worried I won't have enough crit strike chance and crit multiplier, since I'm not experienced with crit builds and I want to use controlled destruction.

I'm still leveling my char of this build atm. I also want to use dagger for whirling blades/fortify. And I'm also worried that I don't have enough stats to level up gems, I would like to save points by not taking unnecessary nodes since I don't know if I can reach lv100

w/ Alira Merc

To run all the auras that I do, prism guardian is required. It also has a huge amount of resists that you really do need. You could probably do it without it but you would need some great gear with great resists in your other slots, especially if you going to run doedre's damning as well. Rainbowstride is not required. They just have decent ES/mana/resists. I really nice rare would probably be better and net you a lot more ES. Although it will be a lot more expensive than rainbows :)

As far as your build goes, I don't think I would plan on a level 100 build. 90 is more realistic. I would get the important nodes for that level, and anything after that you could put in extra dps/es or whatever you think you need more of.

Also, I would not used controlled destruction in a crit build. I took nodes in my tree for dex and strength requirements as well. You can get some of this from gear and you might be able to not take those nodes. It will be really hard though. I would plan on needing those nodes.

You also didn't take arcane vision, so you will basically be blind in dark maps. It is basically required for low life builds unless you plan to only run outdoor maps :)
Last edited by Orbitalx on Jan 14, 2016, 11:28:34 AM
May i ask, since Bladefall only has 5% crit chance, you dont seem to take alot of crit nodes or power charge from tree and gear, do you get crit often ?
"
Brown14 wrote:
May i ask, since Bladefall only has 5% crit chance, you dont seem to take alot of crit nodes or power charge from tree and gear, do you get crit often ?

When I get a chance to login I will check what my crit chance is. There are places in the tree you can get more crit and less es if you want. I was going to add more crit and the flask nodes as I leveled up more.

But yes, I do crit a lot. That is the beauty of blasphemy assassin's mark on EVERY mob. You get 9% crit chance to every mob with assassin's mark, in addition to a lot of of other great benefits.
Last edited by Orbitalx on Jan 15, 2016, 3:16:51 PM
You almost definitely should be using controlled destruction or at least added fire instead of empower.

My guild and I have been also experimenting with LL BF.

My BFF the khanster has been doing 3-4 curse with poison. He gets almost 10k ES and great DPS (poison is harder to calculate than just looking at TT).

I personally am doing the Ghudda Flask effect variant. I have 7.7k ES, 240k DPS, and with permaflasks 75 block, 74 spell block, and 88 allres. I don't use Atziri's promise or vaal haste because I don't have the space for them. I also have perma uptime on Vinktar which gives me 12-20% leech and the ability to shock bosses for over 360k effective DPS.

I personally don't think blasphemies are good for BF/EK because we benefit so much from stuff like Hatred, and HoA.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info