Vessel of Vinktar Lifeleechtest
It can do Atziri or 14+ tier maps?
"
LoquitoLocao wrote:
It can do Atziri or 14+ tier maps?

what do you think?

New Video added

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSbrkEY4oGA 2x Plateau Map
Normally I'm always unsure about which build to try next but this time I am 100% sure and hyped about this build. This looks so awesome and I already have good spork gear (6L, wand, shield) that will work as well for this build. I'm going to try this now!
is there more unices that could benefit this build?
Hello,

I'm trying this build in Talisman, and right now it's pretty awesome. I'm on cruel now, lvl 41. Just passed Normal Merveil in 30 seconds.
Fast leveling, no life/mana issues, and easy&cheap to gear. And the most important thing, it's fun.

Hope the process continues at this rhythm till Atziri.

Greetings!
Last edited by Kakovich on Jan 10, 2016, 11:51:26 AM
How exactly is this build cheap if it depends on vessal of vinktar thats currently going for about 1,5 exalt and a taste of hate which runs for 3 exalts minimum ?

Does the build operate good without these flasks in maps ?
This build is Not hardcore viable is it?
wow that flask. damn.

with that belt and those flask, i don't see the need to use enfeeble or blood rage. i personally think you'd be better off running poacher's mark with blasphemy in order to gain frenzy charges, life per hit with your whirling blades, AND 100% flask charges.

hell with poacher's you could probably have 100% uptime on all your flasks.

also you really only sustain 14-16 blades at a time, so at about 4900 damage per blade per hit you're really only looking at about 150k dps with all your flasks up.

also, can you even sustain 50 blades? im fairly certain you cannot, but i'd like to know for sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info