Playing summoner in 2.1! Having a question about spectre!

Hi,

iam currently playing a summoner in 2.1. and having fun with it. Iam starting with maps now. But iam confused how to get better spectre than lvl 66... Than i made some research and someone said that you need to be lucky to find a minion in high maps that fits your spectre setup... That made me pretty sad, cause i dont have time to play like 2-4 hours to search for the spectre and than you just go off and they are gone... Now, my question is, if the summoner can do high maps even with 66 spectres? Whats your experience so far? Next question i have is, what spectre do you use in 2.1 and which setup for them?

Greetz Furious

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english
IGN: xAdellx
From my build guide:

My thoughts on Revenants vs Flame sentinels
Spoiler

Until lvl 86 used flame sentinels and got no problems with them, then i decided to unlock harvest merciless wp to see what Revenants are like too. At first they looked better because initial damage from projectiles a definitely higher. However there is big problem about them having quite long delay between they shoot a barrage of projectiles.

To compare which better i used this setup:
5 spectres and 1 damage aura to them (Wrath for revenants, Anger to flame sentinels). Used revenants only in 89-90lvl and flame sentinels in 90-90,5 lvl. Both spectres summoned from act locations so revenants 70lvl and flame sentinels 68lvl.

For a conclusion i've got better time with flame sentinels in both clear speed and single target dps, although difference isn't big at all.

Thats on 5L , haven't tried 6L. Also haven't tried sire shards on revanents, but using the staff there is limited option to increase numbers of spectres , while u can easily get 5 of them with midnights bargain + vis mortis and keep high EHP with good shield.

Spectres from acts locations are good enough, but its really good to hunt higher level ones for high end maps.

Also undying incinerators feels very strong now, dunno if they buffed but i dont recall them doing so much damage back in Tempest. Just you have to get them from maps as u can desecrate them from crematorium which is only lvl 63 zone.
A guy told me, that they scale with maps since 2.0! Is that right? So where is than the reason to summon spectres from high maps, if they scale?

And whats your setup for the flamedudes?
Last edited by TooFurious on Dec 26, 2015, 8:49:59 AM
"
TooFurious wrote:
A guy told me, that they scale with maps since 2.0! Is that right? So where is than the reason to summon spectres from high maps, if they scale?

And whats your setup for the flamedudes?

They only scale down e.g you summone lvl 75 ones and go to 70 lvl zone they become lvl 70 in that zone, but they dont scale up if u summon lower lvl .

5 Links: Spell echo - Minion damage - GMP(or LMP) - Fire Penetration , 6th: controlled destruction or conc effect.
thx
Last edited by TooFurious on Dec 26, 2015, 9:21:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info