2.1 Crit EK Shadow using EB/MoM/ZO (HC Viable)

"
He Is talking about the power Charge in shadow area.

It cost 3 points to get, you can move that to the witch power charge that only cost 2 point to get.

The shadow Power Charge has a int point you need to take, the Witch one doesnt.

Ah. I see now, my apologies. Should be fixed, thank you to you both for pointing that out.
life flasks are the only way to replenish hp here, right? Ever thought about using life leech gem maybe for more safety at the cost of dps?

I guess we are using assassin for this build?
Last edited by fatelessguy on Mar 3, 2016, 2:20:18 PM
"
life flasks are the only way to replenish hp here, right? Ever thought about using life leech gem maybe for more safety at the cost of dps?

I guess we are using assassin for this build?

Most people would say to take out faster projectiles for life leech (which I would agree on, both are used for safety), but I would even consider swapping Phys to Light for Life Leech. Faster Projectiles is that good, and as I mentioned, it is literally offscreen EK, making you to keep distance whilst having less damage drop-off.

Yes, this build is extremely micromanagement-dependant and the reward is very effective clear speed. May I suggest that being able to use dual curse (doedre's ring is the best slot for 1 additional curse but would require to invest in higher res helmet, shield, and or amulet) and use warlord's mark/enfeeble instead of assassin's mark for safer gameplay.

I have not yet tested this build in Ascendancy as I've been too busy out of gaming to play. But pre-patch, this build is viable for witch and shadow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info