Templar Flame Pulse Build Help 2.1

Hey guys, I was hoping some of you might help me with my build. It is completely made up, and I don't usually look at or copy builds from the internet, so I am not aware of any popular or current builds.

I was using the consuming dark dagger + infernal mantle to do a chaos pulse build before, but I got the Pledge of Hands so I converted most of my damage back to fire for flame pulse. The idea is of course going for high dmg while retaining high HP/ES and resist.

I have a sh!t ton of Sacrifice fragments but am too scared to try them, so I am hoping to get this build good enough to be able to pull off the Atziri fight.

Gear and links below, here is skill tree (I am adding in spell crit atm)

SKILL TREE

180% max life, 100$ ele dmg, 200% fire dmg
Life 4000, ES 2000

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1Vo8nwOBLOiAPAfxq4LYa9sU6UcpwxfPC23PoPM_grYvTWS8kX-j6ZXTeM64eFzmjuCm-081absODrYkFUnL1nzGjhyD5RvcYV65kbXY_1mnh0U-tKPRs0WUfunCNrdna4DdVh3kStfBBZv42qboayY99fxbDbYSRsqjexVVcY6WIPbBAcfAjI0r7eHZRBYLJwFQh_HK3gti20ZakPAVAj0bAsi9JMnJjwW8y-dSbHXz_k374hQQlM1jDZh4lVLpLHljp1jXfI=

GEAR

Main spell is Freezing Pulse->GMP->Faster Casting->Added Cold Dmg->Added Chaos Dmg on Pledge of Hands

With GMP tooltip dps is about 33k, with slower projectiles instead it is just under 60k. Atziri flask adds 10-15k to that.

Any general tips to improve him? He still feels like he is stuck in suck land.
Last edited by Straafe on Dec 25, 2015, 4:28:32 PM
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2016, 1:07:22 PM
Bump. Is it THAT bad??
Does it feel squishy, and how is the clearspeed?

Have you beaten Atziri yet, and if so, how did the fight go?

If this is as viable as it looks, I'm definitely doing it, or something very similar.

Player numbers are plummeting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info