No BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY deal for Veterans, but CHRISTMAS?

Dear GGG,

We all remember how us Vets got shafted on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with no deals. Now Christmas is upon us tomorrow and I am worried Veterans will get shafted again. It's not just Veterans but all good Christian folks around the world.

I am going to wake up, get dressed and go to church to honor my lord and savior, and then come home to play some POE. If there are no special deals, I am going to quit, because that's just a slap in the face.

It's like saying, "Hey 90% of the players are from your country but we wont honor the guy who died for all of humanity (especially Americans)."

I am not a marketing genius, but I do know that there need to be some 95% off MTX deals on Christmas. Get in the spirit of Christmas for God's sake! Thank you, and I look forward to buying stuff tomorrow.
Last edited by ivqancorp on Dec 24, 2015, 11:41:23 PM
Yep, self righeous, self centered greed. Quite the "Christmas spirit" you have there op.
"
You genuinely have no idea how crazy you look to everyone else, do you?

Do not waste your keyboard, Charan. This is the same troll again. A very well known troll...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
You genuinely have no idea how crazy you look to everyone else, do you?

Most ironic statement of the year.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Yep, self righeous, self centered greed. Quite the "Christmas spirit" you have there op.

For asking for what every other retailer in the world offers? I think not sir. You probably didn't even read the post in its entirety.
We got 1 item 100% off. I don't know what you are bitching about, seriously.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
Y'all know he's not serious, and does these kinds of posts every so often, right?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Dec 25, 2015, 12:23:27 AM
"
Jaille wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
got 1 item 100% off. I don't know what you are bitching about, seriously.

They literally gifted us an item
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Last edited by Enzari on Dec 25, 2015, 12:26:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info