[2.1] Essence Drain IW+RF [40k+ DOT] - Insane clearspeed and singletarget [UBER & NORMAL Atziri]

Hello! Since the beginning of talisman I've been playing Essence Drain using RF+IW scaling. It's been totally broken. The build got "fixed" heavily when GGG fixed poison support interaction with ED. Before this nerf I did uber atziri twice deathless with lvl 18 gems, it truly was broken.

However, the build is still insanely good with DOT damage similar to (better than) pre-nerf poison arrow. Atziri is a joke and once my gems lvl a bit more with Quality and I manage to get some decent jewels (one of the main source of %damage for this build) I will try uber once again.

GEAR:

TREE: (Thanks to Meraxas for input)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAt9byl9hN21mbXZSgLaiomtpivoB7w2h0GFb56ILHQYcdvrc-M4eDzP4KA-48Ldi9xq6DXwthrj4MX69sZ5scp2jy5FHUj1OlfA7wH1BHGS6nVaIA7w7ZYVugBLMUIFcNrY1DyMBmXz_xrNIh85vPfjwFRUf2SCku8kFoZe98MtHEWIIH6-6a4BzcfINFnY8aES1TUiycK3hVrh_HRKsti4-mbRmCEAj0IvTfsMBUbAu86mpDkye-in_GUzWhLxGWUEIOSAcejDZd8rcwlS5VS-haFAnw1WHiJogTbY_6SVEmlVxAFr-Hy7TRp5vIDHWedoLPFbVI8kU64aZX

BANDITS:
OAK, ALIRA(OR KILL), KILL

VIDEOS:
Spoiler
Short kill in Shipyard with some crazy map mods (Blue crappy Jewels and Full yolo, did not switch weapons either + Tanked 2 crits) https://vid.me/LQcQ

Gorge run (Unidentified Rare) https://vid.me/MxXR

CURRENT TOOLTIP OFFENSIVE STATS POST-POISON NERF:
33k DOT with Poison
43k DOT with Slow Projectiles
6k HP with Tabula
1k Mana
3K armor
Last edited by Igelkott on Dec 26, 2015, 6:02:13 AM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2016, 11:36:20 AM
hey thinking of doing this build on hc talisman as i have a decent amount of currency and can afford all the items, does the poison interaction still work and is it worth using a bino's or should i just stick with doon?
"
Deckardyo wrote:
hey thinking of doing this build on hc talisman as i have a decent amount of currency and can afford all the items, does the poison interaction still work and is it worth using a bino's or should i just stick with doon?

Bino's is still the best option for clearing maps. You simply cannot die from anything but 1-shots with the life regen from Bino's. This used to be 34k/s for me, but now I got 16k life /s for the bino's regen. Also, with bino's your poison stacks prolif, making AoE damage INSANE. For bosses I swap to Doon if they are tanky enough to be worth the swap. (lol)
Whats your total STR right now ?
I respecced my scion to try this. Was doing ED/contagion on my shadow. I got the basics of the build but in no way I can reach 35k dot from ED.
7-800 ish. My tooltip with poison is like 26k DOT atm. It was higher before I qualitied my gems. Poison is basically like 40-50% more damage though
I'd love to see an atziri run on this build, it looks like it could be really interesting to see, I was thinking of starting a new build, and I think this might be it.
Link uber item or no proof.
"
Link uber item or no proof.

Jeez, I've realised people need proof apparently. I got no proof... other than my guildmates. I got 2 masks that I sold very quickly. Do note that this was before the poison nerf when this was just... insane.

I will, like I stated above, post some videos after today and tomorrow (christmas). Untill then, no real proof other than my words I guess.
Last edited by Igelkott on Dec 24, 2015, 5:19:28 PM
Your tool tip is insane dude. Now that I have currency I might have to switch to a rf build. My acrobatics one is unkillable for maps but won't have the dps for Uber. Good job!
IGN: Dmillz
Added a very sloppy video haha, did not even switch to doon cuebiyari before boss and facetanked 2 crits like a baws.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info