[2.1] Aim's Blades of Hands - 200k Bladefall CI ~10K ES

May i ask how do you deal with high physical monsters, or what is your defensive technique other than having a high es pool and ci ?
@ray Sadly there are no good unique CI armors with fat ES to act as a replacement. Thats why the ES rares still cost so much. Just look for ~700-800 they are much cheaper than 900 ES you only need 4L for double curse 5L for triple. I will probably be trying uber tonight then I'll let you if done.:P The DPS is incredible though. I mean need to put up some boss vids.. here is me enfeebled on dom
https://youtu.be/8oDfIJFncDQ

@Brown14 range and taste of hate. like who do you have in mind? I dont have problem with phys cant be stunned and out leech incoming.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 28, 2015, 11:45:12 PM
"
Orbitalx wrote:
"
Could you make a lowlife variant, possibly using prism guardian.

I made a low life version on my own before I saw this post. I think the OP's version is probably better then mine but I wanted to try out a build with triple blasphemy aura's and I thought low life would be the way.

Here is my tree at level 91.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8HHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlhXtFr8YahmKGo8bJR1PHaofxyBuIvQkiyepKgsqOCsKLJwspi2LL280CjW5N2Y5Uj1fRKtGcUlRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1S9Va5XyVgHXEBca1yKXfJfKl9qbAttGXBScLt1_XvXfll_xoIQhEiEb4nTi3qMNo-mj_qQ1pMnlS6Wi5eVl_SboaEvoqOnK7QMtUi-isHzwzrDbcrT0NDUQtW518_ZE9lb217fit-w4Yji9-kC6rrrY-wY74jw1fba99f5N_sJ_kkRD6yYdFXr9WSd8h0=?accountName=Orbitalx&characterName=Orbitalmoo

Gear:

I get about 7.9k ES and auto curse everything with 3 curses. Although I only get about 100k dps with flasks and charges. I am sure you could do it differently without blasphemy warlords/assassins mark/temp chains but I just wanted to go that route. 100K dps is fine for me and it is fun. You could swap haste instead of grace if you wanted more dps.

Not trying to take away from OP, just someone asked and it happened to be what I was doing.

I tried LL shavs just couldnt get same survival with PoH. I had like 6200 ES and pathetic chaos res. Auto cursing is definite convenient though. I am getting faster with curse bladefall then DPS bladefall spam but felt clunky at first.

latest video showing just that
killer Courtyard map (i would love to buy some hi levels maps if anyone has any including double reflect- maps dont drop for me I dont know why I build these toons when all i get is 9 maps and below)

Anyway Courtyard

-minus 12 max resistance
-reflect 18%
-monster do 106% extra fire
-desecrated grounds

https://youtu.be/-SINJP3506U
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 29, 2015, 1:25:02 AM
Wasteland vid

No life or mana regen
Vulnerability
Feared devowerers poppin up
Reflect 18% elemental and I do 4/5ths elemental
Monster fire 4 addtl projectile
28% increased monster damage
etc.
slow going but hard maps are:P
https://youtu.be/VO3sjJbR3II
Git R Dun!
Currently leveling with flame totem/arc and was curious, when do you switch to bladefall?
"
Lawwy wrote:
Currently leveling with flame totem/arc and was curious, when do you switch to bladefall?

bladefall is good anytime as long as you have the dex...Usually thats hard at start so I suggested the best INT leveling spell imo. Arc. I pretty much level any witch, shadow or templar with arc and flame totem. Just makes it easy and both get weak late game..
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 29, 2015, 5:51:22 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Lawwy wrote:

bladefall is good anytime as long as you have the dex...Usually thats hard at start so I suggested the best INT leveling spell imo. Arc. I pretty much level any witch, shadow or templar with arc and flame totem. Just makes it easy and both get weak late game..

I agree, and I assume by leveling you mean all the way through a3 merc?
"
Lawwy wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Lawwy wrote:

I agree, and I assume by leveling you mean all the way through a3 merc?

Indeed, 0-75 is like 15% experience of 75-90 where the real game starts.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Orbitalx wrote:
"
Could you make a lowlife variant, possibly using prism guardian.

I made a low life version on my own before I saw this post. I think the OP's version is probably better then mine but I wanted to try out a build with triple blasphemy aura's and I thought low life would be the way.

Here is my tree at level 91.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8HHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlhXtFr8YahmKGo8bJR1PHaofxyBuIvQkiyepKgsqOCsKLJwspi2LL280CjW5N2Y5Uj1fRKtGcUlRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1S9Va5XyVgHXEBca1yKXfJfKl9qbAttGXBScLt1_XvXfll_xoIQhEiEb4nTi3qMNo-mj_qQ1pMnlS6Wi5eVl_SboaEvoqOnK7QMtUi-isHzwzrDbcrT0NDUQtW518_ZE9lb217fit-w4Yji9-kC6rrrY-wY74jw1fba99f5N_sJ_kkRD6yYdFXr9WSd8h0=?accountName=Orbitalx&characterName=Orbitalmoo

Gear:

I get about 7.9k ES and auto curse everything with 3 curses. Although I only get about 100k dps with flasks and charges. I am sure you could do it differently without blasphemy warlords/assassins mark/temp chains but I just wanted to go that route. 100K dps is fine for me and it is fun. You could swap haste instead of grace if you wanted more dps.

Not trying to take away from OP, just someone asked and it happened to be what I was doing.

I tried LL shavs just couldnt get same survival with PoH. I had like 6200 ES and pathetic chaos res. Auto cursing is definite convenient though. I am getting faster with curse bladefall then DPS bladefall spam but felt clunky at first.

latest video showing just that
killer Courtyard map (i would love to buy some hi levels maps if anyone has any including double reflect- maps dont drop for me I dont know why I build these toons when all i get is 9 maps and below)

Anyway Courtyard

-minus 12 max resistance
-reflect 18%
-monster do 106% extra fire
-desecrated grounds

https://youtu.be/-SINJP3506U

Yeah I don't think using POH with low life would work very well. You would not be able to get enough ES. No shield and no plus 2 disc.

Were you using life leech gem and phys to lightning on that map? You sure seem to be taking a lot of damage.
Last edited by Orbitalx on Dec 29, 2015, 12:48:53 PM
Yes. Thats was the point and the even harder Wasteland map. Showing CI can survive toughest reflect maps. I can run easy maps but thats no fun.:P
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info