2.1.1 Hotfix

nice build let's play the GAME!!!! ................ HOTFIX ...... well let's watch a movie.
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Another day in path of plenty.
"
Col_Jessep wrote:
Oh noes, somebody is having fun with a unique build idea! Quick, let's nerf it!

And guys, don't be stupid. Don't put your idea on reddit, Chris and Bex are reading that stuff constantly. Put it in the build or suggestion forums...

Well this wasnt a unique build "idea" that was posted on reddit, it was broken and it needed to be hotfixed asap before people start one hitting uber atziri with 300+ soul stacks or something, It didnt get a reaction at first so i thought it had gone unnoticed, people downvoting it for some reason, either just being douches or people who knew about it and wanted to keep it like that, So i made another video about it just to make sure it got hotfixed. Don't care if people lost their "cheat" and are mad.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Dec 22, 2015, 2:06:10 AM
So much for the toon I was leveling up to use this item in its previous state. Should have known better.

LAME
"
When can we expect a fix for spirit guard jewel and nulls inclination ?

+1 Please fix this!!

Also, has it been fixed as to whether the jewel is intelligence-based or dexterity based? There were quite a few posts complaining that the text says intelligence but it takes dexterity to work.

Please make it intelligence, considering that is what summoners will likely be.
Also, Animate weapon needs some love. Dont miss this chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info