Community Showcase

"
Dumb ways to die is amazing!

+1 !!! :)
Lol the south park my fav.. The cake is pretty sick to!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
hahah:) all perfect.. remix is really good i love solaris..
i just dont understant why people have hype for a remix of old song and the first 30 sec are the same ??? , in my book the best gaming song track ever are from matt uelmen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9NZPAX_dA anytime ggg i throw 500$ if you go hiring matt uelmen

for me poe song track are not bad ,but give nothing special , i bet a lot of player use d2 song track on the background , just try to be honest and give my feedback peace :)
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Last edited by charley222 on Dec 21, 2015, 9:11:10 AM
Dumb ways to die was great.

AFK death at the top of my list here.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
The South Park gif and Dumb ways to die really made my day, thanks :D
IGN: Mynesa
He forgot about Bearers bloodline and yoloing rare strongboxes in Dumb ways to die. Guilty of most of these anyway. Good stuff :)
Dumb ways to Di i ieeeeee
I love the South Park GIF. Awesome.
"
charley222 wrote:
i just dont understant why people have hype for a remix of old song and the first 30 sec are the same ??? , in my book the best gaming song track ever are from matt uelmen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9NZPAX_dA anytime ggg i throw 500$ if you go hiring matt uelmen

for me poe song track are not bad ,but give nothing special , i bet a lot of player use d2 song track on the background , just try to be honest and give my feedback peace :)

This. I use the D2 soundtrack all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info