[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
Legasi wrote:

The trio wasn't tricky because of 2p life. It was tricky because the cycloner ran right into our prestacks and accidentally got rekt right away. Dual strike guy reflect aura is a pain. Wrong order.

Nice tali! Where did you see it? How do you link foreign items?

How to link other Items.

go to POE.Trade (for example) search a Item. Open the Shop. Click on Quote, search the right place in the post, and copy/pasta the Item field.

I'll looks like this:

[#item post="12697311" index="1" inline="0"] /w out the #

Here the copied code.

if you Quote my post, you can see how it works from the code itself. :)

@Atziri, hmm, my memory i found it hard becuase of the life. mostly kited the Dualstriker over the map. But hey, I'm new to that :D

Suggestion: Add a Item Showcase of your Talisman Char, I'll show new players that even in temp Leagues this build can (and will) be played. At least for me it is a good indicator.
And I know your Talisman Toon has decent gear :)

Ah, didn't think item quotes worked across threads since it's bound to the poster's coordinates. Okay well seems I was wrong.
Whoa that thing is only 20c. I know what I'm gonna buy when he comes online :)

Okay added tali gear just for you :P
I actually wanted to wait until I got gear I don't need to be ashamed of; it's just the shield atm tho.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
LOL @buying the Talisman. :P

And your Tali Gear is decent no need to be ashamed. 9.5k ES is enough for midtier maps. We saw it yesterday, the maps and apex went really well :) (Lags and risky playstyle does not count ok? :D)

btw: your Tali gear shows others, that even with maybe unoptimal gear the build works really well and super safe. :D

I for my self can highly recommend this build.

#yoloES

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
Legasi wrote:
^
No, you won't be able to run VB. The mana cost of 6l FS is 103. Even casting once might bring you on low mana already. If you're just using a 4l you could try it out.
Imo you should not use dps gloves for this build. It's unneccesary and having more es feels way better.

So unfortunately I have to confirm what you stated. I have a 5-link and even with two rings and amulet with 50%+ mana regen each I was not able to keep my mana on reasonable level with Voidbringer gloves and died once on Temple double-boss (it was close to level 75 I think). All was fine when suddenly I got insta-killed after both bosses throw lightning storm at me and I was on low mana. Softcore FTW ;)

I also did three Atziri runs yesterday. I had level 80 and only died once because of my own stupidity - I whirled right to the center of two flameblasts (yup I am genius). I still need to figure proper Timing for Vaals because so far I never managed to kill them before they submerge (probably I need more damage). Otherwise the build works great at the Apex of Sacrifice if you follow Legasi's guide.
Last edited by Hopit on Jan 26, 2016, 8:37:10 AM
I killed Uber with this build today. It was my first uber-kill ever. I would like to say that using frost wall on Trio is enough dangerous because of desecrated ground.

Vaal Lightning Trap is really helpful when Uber Atziri split up, she dies almost instantly if you set a trap, place a Wither Totem and prestack Firestorms.

Proof
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by ZaLom on Jan 26, 2016, 7:39:46 PM
"
ZaLom wrote:
I killed Uber with this build today. It was my first uber-kill ever. I would like to say that using frost wall on Trio is enough dangerous because of desecrated ground.

Vaal Lightning Trap is really helpfull when Uber Atziri split up, she dies almost instantly if you set a trap, place a Wither Totem and prestack Firestorms.

Very nice, gg wp :D

Insane gear and gems for a temporary league Oo
You might consider divining your IM to squeeze out higher es.
Hm you know you can whirl through the FW? And I assume you're talking about the black physical degen cloud.
Yep VLT is super useful for Uber split.

Couple questions if I may:
What's your FS tooltip?
How many portals were left? If you died, where/why?
How much did you pay for gear/gems?
Was it your first Uber attempt?
Why didn't you spec Alchemist?
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Last edited by Legasi on Jan 26, 2016, 5:31:53 PM
I tend to roll a super yolo style of SC build, as Legasi knows :P Full dps, go a bit squish.

I've upgraded a considerable portion of my gear, so I think it's time for an update!

Gear
Spoiler

That Distillate is actually for the little bit of mana regen and the max res, bringing me to 95/82/96 resistances with all three flasks up. The Auxium/Skyforth combination bring me to pretty-close to stun and freeze immunity status, though I still have a "remove Freeze" flasks just in case. 8.6k es, 975 mana.

2.4k tooltip (no charges/ iAoE)
3.8k tooltip (no charges/ conc)
5.4k tooltip (5 power / conc / atziris)

Smashed Atziri for funsies 3 times now in my low 80's, now 88, pushing for 96 for 7 total power charges, a jewel, Method to Madness and Faith and Steel.

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4FQg18DdEOXA-rEHsRDxEtES8V1xa_GyUc3B2-IG4i9CSLKPoqCyo4KwosnCy_MtEzhzwFPV9BlkVHRX5HBklRSbFLrkyzUDBQQlJTUq9TNVZjV8lcQFxrXfJfamNDZJ1n_Gr6bAttGW1scFJ1nnyDgpuCx4RIhq6Hy4nTieCMNo_6kx-TJ5eVl_SaO5_foS-nm6yYrrO1SLiTu02-Or6KwGbDOsNtzxXQ0ND11abXz9lb2xrbXt1f34rfsOOE5ljndOkC62Pr7uv17BjtPO9874jw1fId8uH31_k3?accountName=PhysoniumI&characterName=CastBuild

I'm seriously tempted to try to chance myself a Shavronne's Revelation and try my idea for the low life spec, 'cause screw it, right? I'd only need 3-4 more ex to pull it off, likely. We can compete for the best low life chaos stormer, Legasi :)
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Jan 26, 2016, 6:58:14 PM
"
Legasi wrote:

Hm you know you can whirl through the FW?

Yes, but i think that whirling around is much safer than staying in the corner.

"
Legasi wrote:

What's your FS tooltip?

I was using Eye of Chayula instead of my rare one on Uber and Chaos Golem instead of Flame one. With it I had 5779 avg. dmg(6647 with Atziri's Promise).

With rare amu and Flame Golem - 7112 and 8180 with the flask.

"
Legasi wrote:

How many portals were left? If you died, where/why?

I died 3 times. First time it happened at the start when I tried to facetank everthing and was frozen and than killed. It was just my mistake.

2nd death was on Trio when just Cycloner stayed alive. I was whirling in the phys. degen clouds when he cycloned through me ...

3rd time I died on Atziri. I didn't really understand how it happened.

"
Legasi wrote:

How much did you pay for gear/gems?

I don't remember all the prices. Like 10 ex i paid for Infernal Mantle, 60c - Consuming Dark, 50c - boots, 15-30c - rings(without crafted mod ofc), amu - 65c, shield - 4 ex, helmet - 2 ex, about 1-2 ex for the belt and 5-6 ex i paid for the gloves. As for the gems I bought Empower for 10 or 11 ex and Firestorm for 7 ex.

"
Legasi wrote:

Was it your first Uber attempt?

Yes.

"
Legasi wrote:
Why didn't you spec Alchemist?

I haven't found anything I can drop to take Alchemist. If I had 1 lvl more I would drop 2 spell damage nodes at the beginning of the tree.
Last edited by ZaLom on Jan 26, 2016, 7:30:00 PM
Yesterday Legasi and I were running some 4 / 5 player maps. 2x Chaosstorm 1x Whispering Ice 2 Totem Guys.

Man... that FPS.

But it was really funny to run some deadlier tier 9 maps.

A pack of Keeper of the Trove were very nice to me:

Now only my head piece is "bad". If I get a decent one, I may be hitting 10.5k ES :D

I think I'll run Atziri today for funsies.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

and a flask.

This is the result from 2 Atziri runs.

Deaths: 1 (my mistake on atziri in my first standalone run)

The trickiest part for me is the Vaal fight. The rest is really simple. Even the Trio is easy.

Now this build is 7/7 for me. I can truly recommend this to every one. :)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I did 2 more Uber runs with this build and on the 3rd run ...

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info