2.1.1 Patch Notes

No fix for pvp ?

We know you gave up on balance but can you at least fix the bug resulting in a player becoming fully invisible (including minimap) or stuck after beeing kill ? This is really annoying as it can ruin entierly 1vs1 as the only solution to fix it is to reconnect the instance.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 17, 2015, 9:10:35 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.1.1

New Content:
Fixed a disconnection which could occur when moving stash tabs.

Hey Ghudda now you can finally play standard again. GL with your Stash Tabs ;D
Iron Will contagion sounds way too good. Trying it as a Witch or Shadow seems not tanky enough because you have to travel so much to get the damage nodes.
i rofled at "The Dread Thicket is now always 50%." :)
Still dreaming of that Femurs of the Saints fix... any update on that?
"
maxor wrote:
Still no mention of the attack damage life leech issues i.e the leech not being applied hoping for a miracle fix.
I hope they fix the shadow life leech nodes blood drinker, mind drinker, it is currently limited physical only.

They changed the Ranger/Duelist life leech to "attack damage" but Shadow is still "physical attack damage"

IMO, Shadow have more towards other types of damage than those 2 classes, but his own life leech only applies to Physical which is "strange/weird". Clearly an oversight
Is everyone else getting a 1.09gb patch ?

It just seems too big for quite a trivial patch note
1.09gb wat
IGN: Cyberpunks
"
IceDeal wrote:
No fix for pvp ?

We know you gave up on balance but can you at least fix the bug resulting in a player becoming fully invisible (including minimap) or stuck after beeing kill ? This is really annoying as it can ruin entierly 1vs1 as the only solution to fix it is to reconnect the instance.

you should post that accident in Reddit and make people complain about how much game sucks. The dramatization should go so further that people should start comparing D3 with poe. Otherwise nobody cares. Get rekt.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Still no fix for the Jesus-statue bug lol

Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 17, 2015, 9:30:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info