2.1.1 Patch Notes

Version 2.1.1

New Content:
  • Added individual Gore Armour pieces for purchase in the shop.
  • Added a new Tier One Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Mandible Talisman.
  • Added a new Divination Card: Birth of the Three.

New Features:
  • You can now Ctrl-Click talismans into stone circles from your inventory and back again.
  • Talismans now display their tier as part of their item information.
  • Stone Circles now display some brief instructions on their use.
  • Added Talisman-to-Maker: Talismans generated by Stone Circles now allocate to the player who activated the Stone Circle, if an item allocation mode is active.
  • The Challenges window now explains that you'll receive a piece of the Rigwald Armour Set every seven challenges.
  • Flags have been added to the main menu for language selection.

Balance Changes:
  • The spawn chances of Stone Circles have been increased. They have a 100% chance to spawn in the Western Forest, the Hedge Maze, and the Dried Lake. The Ledge has a 100% chance to spawn one in Cruel and Merciless. The Imperial Gardens have a 60% chance, the Hedge Maze has a 100% chance, Kaom's Dream and Stronghold have a 35% chance. The Belly of the Beast areas now have a 20% chance in Normal, up to 30% in Merciless. The Dread Thicket is now always 50%. All non-unique maps now have a 35% chance to spawn a Stone Circle as well.
  • Essence Drain can now be supported by "Cast On" trigger support gems.
  • Contagion can now be supported by Iron Will.
  • The Blood Worms created by the Deadhand Talisman now deal substantially more damage when they explode.
  • Improved the behaviour of the golems summoned by the Fangjaw Talisman.
  • Primordius' Ground Slam now deals approximately 10% less damage in Merciless, up to 25% less damage by late maps. The range of the Ground Slam has been reduced by 25%. Primordius' Shockwave damage has been reduced and now deals approximately 20% less damage by level 75 maps.
  • Scourge of the Wilds' Desecrate has had mistakes corrected in its damage scaling and as a result it now deals up to 20% more damage in Cruel, up to 50% more damage by maps and up to 75% more damage by level 82 maps.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where the Volley Fire Jewel would incorrectly add extra projectiles when it chained or forked.
  • Talismans with microtransactions can no longer be placed in Stone Circles.
  • Fixed a bug where getting Leo to level 3 would not award the appropriate challenge. Players who failed to get this challenge will be awarded it next time they earn any reputation from Leo.
  • Fixed a bug where you could not get stunned while wearing the Skyforth boots with the Blood Magic Keystone allocated.
  • Changed Bladefall's targeting behaviour to bring it in line with other skills. It will now cast at its maximum range if you target a location outside its maximum range while holding the "Attack in place" key (bound to Shift by default).
  • Clarified the description of the "Base Critical Strike Chance while Unarmed" mod on Rigwald's Curse, to specify that it only applies to attacks (not spells).
  • Fixed a bug with Blade Vortex where the player could snapshot certain support gems while at least one blade remained active.
  • Fixed a bug that caused us to disable Agnerod West from dropping. It can now drop.
  • Slivers of Providence, the unique quiver available at the beginning of Descent: Champions has been updated to not have a level requirement after a level requirement was added to Serrated Arrow Quivers in Content Update 2.1.0.
  • Fixed a bug with the unique strongbox challenge, where leaving an instance and returning would mean you could no longer get the challenge for opening it.
  • Fixed a bug where the duration of smoke clouds created by the unique Kongming's Stratagem were too short.
  • Fixed an issue where Bonespire degeneration tells the player they committed suicide when dying due to the effect.
  • Fixed a bug where the volume of the Stone Circle inscription was tied to distance from the inscription stone.
  • Fixed a bug where the Surgeon Flask mod would not sell for an Alchemy Shard.
  • Fixed various issues with leaving and rejoining Rigwald's area.
  • Fixed a bug where unidentified jewels could be placed into passive jewel slots in the skill tree, giving players the effect of the jewel without having to identify it.
  • Fixed a disconnection which could occur when moving stash tabs.
  • Inua Totems and Vakali Totems can no longer be spawned with Soul Conduit or Volatile Iceblood, Flameblood or Stormblood as it doesn't work on those monsters.
  • The Wolf of the Old Gods has been renamed to Wolf of The First Ones. It is now preloaded to prevent stalling.

Edit by Chris:

So this patch was a gigabyte larger than it needed to be :(

This was due to a mistake in the build process which exported a lot of art unnecessarily. We have found out why this occurred and will be making sure that it won't happen again. We're very sorry about this :(

Last edited by Chris on Dec 17, 2015, 9:38:50 PM
Damn, nice update!

Changed Bladefall's targeting behaviour to bring it in line with other skills. It will now cast at its maximum range if you target a location outside its maximum range while holding the "Attack in place" key (bound to Shift by default).

Thank you!
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Dec 17, 2015, 8:51:59 PM
Wew Lad
Awesome!! Hype !!!
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
IGN: Brain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info