[2.4] Thor's Thunderblunt Mjölner Discharge (Uber & Shaper Viable)

How do you cap your resistances?
I count 18% all from shield + 14 to all from boots + 17 to all from amu + 15% to all from skilltree = 64 to all.
Cold: 60 from ring + 25 from belt = 149 Cold CAPPED ok
Lightning : 16 from ring + 26 Belt = 106 all it should be 29 under the cap and with the shield even 34 under the new cap.
Fire: 43 from ring = 103 all shold be under the cap aswell.(
So after my calculation your fire and lightning Resists should be a good amount under the cap. Is it really okay to stay uncapped at 2 Resists or did I miss something?
"
Is it really okay to stay uncapped at 2 Resists or did I miss something?

<joke> Yes you miss brain ... </joke>

You forgot about purity of fire and purity of lightning
In 2.4 is this being run as Juggernaut or Inquisitor?
I gut the built together after a week into essence league. Damage is great. Survivabily is okay. Most of the time i dont even drop below 90% but sometimes i just die in a jiffy. New Atoll Boss for Exemple just deletes me. Surgeons flaks only have a 20% Chance to get a Charge What makes it impossible to have constant flaks. Max res nerf on the shield too. Hows are you immune to elemental reflect? In i Hit 3-4 Monsters at once i oneshot Myself. With Flask i get to 90% fireres wich still is Not enough to attack a big pack. And without permaflask, AT once as mx Flask runs out i have to attack lonely Monsters to Not kill Myself.
I didnt try uber atziri yet. An Tipps on how to Do her?
Hello mate!
Firstly thank you for your effort and your build!
My only doubt is about the physical damage reduction: how many armor do you have right now? Why aren't you taking iron reflexes anymore?
Hey,

I'm at level 85 now in the Essence league and i love the build.
The only problem i have are the flasks. When doing longer fights i have no chance what so ever to keep the flasks up since i have 6.5 chance to crit, and the flasks are 20% chance to get a charge.

Any suggestions?
Why use unstoppable?
In my understanding unyielding better!
You use Fortify Support, and unyielding give you 30% increase damage while Fortify.
Maybe I'm wrong, correct me if this is the case.
To me the unstoppable is just a "comfort" node. It will enable you to play maps with temp chains , frozen ground etc. Also in the lab you are not slowed by poison arrows, saws etc.

That beeing said. For endgame content such as yber aziri unyielding is better because you take take tougher hits due to the fortify buff

"
RomeoN wrote:
Why use unstoppable?
In my understanding unyielding better!
You use Fortify Support, and unyielding give you 30% increase damage while Fortify.
Maybe I'm wrong, correct me if this is the case.
"
Levito wrote:

Bump, would like to know this too,because I don't want to start another Maurader. Outdated build showed a Templar. Is it possible to get this build up again?
"
"
Levito wrote:

Bump, would like to know this too,because I don't want to start another Maurader. Outdated build showed a Templar. Is it possible to get this build up again?

The post now shows Juggernaut tree for 90 and 100. I'm if you went Templar, you wouldn't get the 25% chance to max endurance charges which is a LOT of damage and heal. Not sure how an Inquisitor variant would match up.
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info