Monsters in default pose doing nothing on client

I don't have a screenshot, but rather a short video.

reference number: 3.552.656.827

http://plays.tv/video/567340061bb0ecbc07

From the video and the herald of ash overkill effect it seems that those mobs were still alive while in this default mode. When targeting the mobs I could not attack, I had to shift click beyond them.

A friend joined the zone later through a portal and he didn't see the monsters in default pose. On his screen all the monsters were already dead. After porting to town and re-entering the zone the standing monsters were gone for me too.

I have a theory of what happend. I killed a bunch of mobs, shot in the direction of that rhoa nest in the video (it was offscreen and it wasn't revealed on the map yet) and while the shrapnel shot was still on the screen, I activated the massive shrine. When I ran in the direction of the rhoa nest the mobs were already in that default state.

It might be worth mentioning, that I play in predictive mode, but typing /oos didn't change anything. I could clearly see the client resyncing, but the default pose mobs continued to stay in that spot (unmoved).

I use herald of ash, blasphemy + elemental weakness, I have the keystone Iron Grip and Resolute Technique (I believe I didn't have point blank at that moment), further to the east there was talisman mob and the unique mob of the zone was still alive. Not sure what other indepth information I could give.
Last edited by stuffinator on Dec 17, 2015, 6:37:21 PM
Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 1:55:53 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I see this happening too on a daily basis. Also with chests that I keep clicking on and they don't open. It seems to be a graphics glitch.

Winterlude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info