LA Templar Build

This will be my complete Templar build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEBwR-BLMFWwX5DH0OSBB_ES0RlhHbE54UTRXwGYoZ1x8CIuonqS0fLYMyiTLRM3Y2PTpYRUdG10k7TLFMs03YV-Jdxl3yX-FgbWKsZ71rJG0Zcn52EXflfIN8u31TfjN-WX6vf8aBb4IegpuDOIP3iGuLjIx2jX2PRpI4lemXBpuhm7WdgJ48oW2iLqKjpJGnCKc0p9S1BLiTwbTB88Sixp7Kj8uCzLfN6s36zkjQ0NV11p3aZNrd2wvdBd3z3vbhc-OE5OzndOjW7SDub_Af8ELw2fF28s7zcf7I

I think its incredibly strong.
Updated:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEBwR-BLMFWwX5DH0OSA-rEH8RLRGWEdsUTRXwGYoZ1x8CIuotHy2DMoky0TN2Nj06WEVHRtdJO0yxTLNN2FfiXcZf4WBtYqxnvWskbRlyfnYRd-V8g3y7fVN-WX6vf8aBb4IegpuDOIP3iGuLjIx2jRmNfY9GkjiV6ZcGm6GbtZ2AnjyhbaIAoi6iQKKjpwinNKfUtQS4k8G0wfPEosaeyo_Lgsy3zfrOSNDQ1XXWndpk2t3bC90F3Yzd8-AS4XPjhOTs5kzndO0g7m_wH_BC8NnxdvLO83H0-P7I

Would love any feedback. I try t hit every HP/resist node i can.
Last edited by Tealsonic on Feb 15, 2013, 8:00:09 PM
something to note, you only get half of the lighting node's damage to increase your overall dps.

is it really worth starting as a templar for just that.

the only reason it would be worth it is if you were to be stacking lightning damages that were flat amount like added lighting damage and wrath. though you would only see a big difference in the late game, so early wont give you much difference.

so really, if you had started off another class, you'd probably do better. such as the shadow or ranger.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/120959 My guides
too many damage nodes, too few life nodes

6% all resist cluster are wasted points; to few resists for points invested
You have missed out on a lot of big life nodes near templar starting area

You have taken Mind drinker...
If you pair LA with LMP/GMP and Chain your physical damage would be 10-30; you're not doing physical damage with this build. Your doing elemental damage/lighting damage...

I would suggest tons of life

Try this
It has 273% Life => much better survivability
In the shadow area I went for 3 things:
+ 12% attack speed
+ Arcing Blows - too good to miss out
+ Shock - another 5% chance to shock => 25% chance to shock on hit, with Conductivity it's 35%
"
nebunelux wrote:
too many damage nodes, too few life nodes

6% all resist cluster are wasted points; to few resists for points invested
You have missed out on a lot of big life nodes near templar starting area

You have taken Mind drinker...
If you pair LA with LMP/GMP and Chain your physical damage would be 10-30; you're not doing physical damage with this build. Your doing elemental damage/lighting damage...

I would suggest tons of life

Try this
It has 273% Life => much better survivability
In the shadow area I went for 3 things:
+ 12% attack speed
+ Arcing Blows - too good to miss out
+ Shock - another 5% chance to shock => 25% chance to shock on hit, with Conductivity it's 35%

if you take an alternate route to EB you can pickup deep wisdom (20 mana 20 int) for the same points cost, nice build though that is almost exactly what mine is going to look like, except I went to marauder for better life

e:nvm just realized you went there too, i was thinking of picking up crit @ shadow instead of resolute tech, my two other chars have rt and i wanna crit :), hopefully acc is not too hard to get
IGN @TiznaraN
Last edited by TiznaraN on Mar 2, 2013, 5:37:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info