Cold Tanky Templar Advices needed

Hi every one. I need some help with my current build. Idea was to be tanky, and support, so lot of hp nodes, ice and 2 curses. But now i am 62 my items are not that bad but i have only 2k hp, and deal just 270 dps with my nova what is... nothing so my build doesnt work at all. I'd be glad if some1 could help me with it cause now i am stuck and cannot progress at any way cause i am not a tank and not a dps just nothing. I know that I will never have huge dps as being tanky but this what is now is just a crap imo. Help me please, tell where to go, or what to change please. Here is my build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbEGkUTRSwFm8ZhRoyGmwdFB8CJKopTzCXNsU26TlSOYo6MDrYPAVDY0bXTdhObU66T31RYFXGVkpYB1j1WmtgbWaecH1xTX1TgFaBb4KbgziLjIx2j0aQVZUEms-boZ2AncSePJ6hn9-iAKcIqZWsmK-btoa3Mbw3wBrPZdDQ2CTd8-Fz42rkIuw47SDvfPAf99f60g==

Thx for help in advance
IGN: Psycomethabuckdown / Psycomethaviolent
Ice nova itself isnt a terribly great skill

Grab freezing pulse link with: lesser multiple projectiles + faster projectile speed and it should give much greater results without having to change your spec.

As to your low HP, it is definately because of gear, you have pretty much every major life node in the templar area.

Going double curse is a pretty big investement that doesnt directly net you tankiness nor damage. (It costs 9 points to get all curse skills + lead up nodes)

thats 9 points that could be more tanky or more damage.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVCBVsPxBBpEZYUTRVQFm8ZhRoyGjgabB8CJKonqSlPLJwtHzCXNsU26TmKO3w9X0GWQ2NEq0bXTdhPfVFgUlNVrlXGVkpY9VqmXcZgbWZPZp5tGXB9cU19U35Zf8aAVoFJgW-CEIIegpuDOIhCi4yMdo5kj0aPppBVlQSaz52AnaOdrp3EnjyeoaIAoqOnCKeEqZWus6-bsji2hrb6tzG4ysAawfPPZdDQ2CTa3dzH3fPfsOFz42rkIuw47SDvfPAf8h33pvyr

this drops out double curse and cleans up your templar starting area (which actually freed up 3 skill points for no stat loss) and invests it all into +spell damage and +critical strike/multiplier and adds a minor touch of extra HP
Thx for advice, hope it will work, i wanted double curses for pvp, Enfeeble gives huge dmg reduction so it would be nice to have it. I hope to recive about 1k dps now i am at 400 after some of your advices. Also i have 4,8k Defense but i have heard that it is not that important, shall I try to change my gear to armor/energy shield? Also as i have checked i can remove all nodes that give area of effect if i will be using freezing pulse ?
ok , here is my current build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbEGkUTRSwFVAWbxmFGjIabB0UHwIkqilPLJwwlzbFNuk5UjmKOjA8BUNjRKtG103YTm1Ouk99UWBVrlXGVkpYB1j1YG1mT2aecH1xTX1TgFaBSYFvgpuDOIuMjHaPRpBVlQSaz5uhnYCdxJ48nqGf36IApwiplayYr5uyOLaGtzG8N8Aaz2XQ0Ngk2t3d8-Fz42rkIuw47SDvfPAf99f60g==

any chance to repair it or i should create new one ?
up
Wow, wasted so many points.
gr8 to hear that nowe gimme some help :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info