100+ Winter Mystery Boxes, for Science

Hey guys, I recently just got my Sovereign Supporter pack so I had a lot of points available to spend.

After seeing those Wolf Pets I knew I had to get myself a pair! I got my second wolf on the 101st Box, so for science, here are the results of what I got altogether:

Northern Lights x 32
Ice Crystal x 9
Stormcloud Arctic Armour x 15
Snow x 15 (rip hideout fps)
Swordfish Ice Spear x 8
Ice Crown x 5
Arctic Ice Nova x 4
Cold Grasp x 4
Arctic Skull Hatred x 5
Arctic Lynx x1
Wolf x2
Arctic Chest x1
Arctic Boots x1
Arctic Gloves x2

I didn't get the Arctic Helm, Skull, Portal, Weapon Effect or Footprints, but I already had the Skull and Footprints.

At least I now have my Wolf buddies!
http://imgur.com/4Lr52Fn
"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
Last edited by Jedmiester on Dec 16, 2015, 10:11:51 PM
I did 1000 points worth.

Only notables are:

4-5 wolfs
2 ice kittys
arctic portal
arctic footsteps
frozen boots :>

I kinda feel silly.. Wish we had a way to sell back some of these extras/ trade them for armor pieces. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many useless skill effects / aura thingys ;-;
"
Voxxism wrote:
I did 1000 points worth.

Only notables are:

4-5 wolfs
2 ice kittys
arctic portal
arctic footsteps
frozen boots :>

I kinda feel silly.. Wish we had a way to sell back some of these extras/ trade them for armor pieces. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many useless skill effects / aura thingys ;-;

Yea, I have so many un-needed effects now. I just wished they auto-stacked when you open a box, as it is taking up so much room in my MTX tab having a separate slot for like 8 of the same effect.

You can probably sort this yourself by applying + reclaiming the effect so it goes back into a stack but that is so much effort :L
"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
i got 200 northern lights... o wait 199, used one just to see
I need more purple titles
Yeah I tried to stack the northern lights, but it wont let me. I also rolled like 7 Hatred Ice skulls.....GGG plz.
With my spare points I bought 3 mistery boxes - I don't have as much points (money) as you XD

In the first one I found a Snow decoration.
In the second one I found an Arctic Weapon Effect.
In the third one I found an Ice Crystal decoration.

I see the weapon effect costs a lot (250 points) and actually looks good, I definitely got lucky with that.
The other two effects I have no idea how much they cost. They're two hideout effects, they look good but... meh, they're "hidden" in the hideout (never bothered decorating it), and the snow effect doesn't cover a large area.

What I wanted most was the Arctic Portal but I believe it's pretty hard to get.
6 Boxes; this is what I got:

I really wanted a wolf :(
Just noticed that I missed a mystery box. I guess I'll open that when I get home from work. I don't think it's a pet or armour affect though because if I recall correctly all those came in a larger mystery package. I hope it's more snow.
Spoiler
3 wolves and 2 lynx that are hideout lurkers.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Dec 17, 2015, 3:12:32 PM
I opened a bit under 300 points worth...

Wanted the wolf, but guess I'm going to wait for the regular release beginning of Feb. :(

Edit: Oh, I also got a couple of the ice crystals and snow decor for the hideout.
Last edited by kiilljoy on Dec 18, 2015, 4:40:39 AM
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info