2.1.0c Hotfix

Interesting.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Good job i lost my faith but now it is restored.
"
...I may be wrong, but it seems to me like GGG had planned the first hotfix to be temporary until they could design the proper code to enable this hard cap. If not, nothing wrong with listening to and utilizing smart community feedback. This current hotfix removes the exploit and does nothing to affect other builds positively or negatively. A perfect balance.

Actually it seems to be the other way around. Chris said they were discussing fixing curses using the now-reverted changes before 2.1, my guess is they weren't completely happy with the changes (or they were meant to accompany a modified skilltree), but they went with it anyway to patch the exploit.

The reversion was probably from a combination of player outrage at mid-league changes invalidating build ideas (since you COULD make a build that primarily relies on a super strong Temp Chains as a primary defense), and because the changes were not ideal in the first place.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
All these damn updates to give stuff then take it away is utter bs! Make up your damn minds what you're going to do with the game and quit making us lag so badly from all these updates seriously fragmenting our game folders/computers! All these deaths and disconnects are seriously pissing me off! It's sad when I'm on a damn near unkillable toon and I'm dying due to choppy lag and disconnects!

This is starting to get scary guys... brace yourselves!
Thanks for reverting that earlier change! I like the new fix better and I am optimistic again.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
We deployed a hotfix with the following changes:

• A cap of 75% now applies to the action speed reduction caused by Temporal Chains and to the effects of Enfeeble.

Can you explain the cap for Enfeeble? I don't understand, since it currently doesn't have an "action speed reduction". I'm confused.
Last edited by Nicksiren on Dec 15, 2015, 11:50:58 PM
"
Harmona wrote:

This is starting to get scary guys... brace yourselves!

I'm starting to wonder if that picture should be used in every hotfix thread...
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Nicksiren wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
We deployed a hotfix with the following changes:

• A cap of 75% now applies to the action speed reduction caused by Temporal Chains and to the effects of Enfeeble.

Can you explain the cap for Enfeeble? I don't understand, since it currently doesn't have an "action speed reduction". I'm confused.

enfeeble could get 100% reduced physical damage i think

Game fail!!!

Can't use the only character I've resepped. It's Using Asenath's gloves and gets dropped as soon as I attack. :(
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info