[2.2] (VIDEO DEMO) BARRAGE VOLLEY FIRE WANDER :: STACKING 4 JEWELS = 20 PROJECTILES

True. I might take the witch ES nodes, sacrifice some unnecessary overkill damage.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Castablanca wrote:
"
EJBLanky wrote:
"
Castablanca wrote:
apparently volley fire is bugged.... too bad

How is it bugged exactly?

Apparently, the chained projectiles also re-apply the volley-fire gems.
So it amplifies 4x. 20x2 thenX 20 so.... like. 800 projectiles.... (if they all hit).
If you notice in the video... I don't hit 20 targets, and the screen is still covered with more than 80 projectiles. It means that if I hit only 5 targets, they still get many-fold more projectiles.

RonskiBonski has been testing this from the bow end. He also reports the same finding there.

Either GGG will limit the number of threshold jewels to 1.... or they'll fix this interaction with chain.

I would hold off on investing 4 of these jewels for the time being.
That being said, it took a lot of passive points to satisfy these 4 jewels. 50 dex even in ranger/duelist territories are not easy to optimize for.

I picked up 4 for less than 4 chaos. I am not worried if it gets nerfed, for now, it is very interesting to play I will say that!

Any sense of how to deal with single target though?
Any helpful hints how to level?
Im stuck at ~40 and don't do any dmg with 2jewels atm.
I did not understand, what weapons do you use?
"
mateus654 wrote:
I did not understand, what weapons do you use?

Me too.. There are so many weapons listed in the Gear section, still no real clue what to use.
And daggers? We can't use daggers with barrage..

Void Battery? Isn't it too low phys dmg? Or do you mean just one in offhand?
I'm using two mirrored imbued wands at the moment. But I think that void batteries would be really beneficial especially with fusillade and cast on crit.
Hi there, I've got a couple of questions and I would really appreciate a response.

I'm rather poor compared to you and can't afford 2x mirrored weapons, but I will be able to afford 2x void batteries. Will there be a damage decrease? Also, will the passive tree look the same? I see there is a lot of physical nodes, will those still remain with boid batteries? As I assume it's a lot harder to stack physical damage.

I also don't have a lvl 100 duelist, however I do have a lvl 81 ranger, with 102 passive points. I was wondering if there would be any problems using a ranger instead as it looks like I can go from the start of the ranger tree too.

Lastly, do you think this build will be nerfed? I'd hate to invest a tonne then see it nerfed, but it does look really fun.

Thanks a lot!

"
qazbazz wrote:
Hi there, I've got a couple of questions and I would really appreciate a response.

I'm rather poor compared to you and can't afford 2x mirrored weapons, but I will be able to afford 2x void batteries. Will there be a damage decrease? Also, will the passive tree look the same? I see there is a lot of physical nodes, will those still remain with boid batteries? As I assume it's a lot harder to stack physical damage.

I also don't have a lvl 100 duelist, however I do have a lvl 81 ranger, with 102 passive points. I was wondering if there would be any problems using a ranger instead as it looks like I can go from the start of the ranger tree too.

Lastly, do you think this build will be nerfed? I'd hate to invest a tonne then see it nerfed, but it does look really fun.

Thanks a lot!

void batteries are perfect for cast on crit
9 power charges total = capped crit chance of 95%
the beauty of this current setup is that you do not need GMP anymore.
with 4 volley fires, you essentially have 4 GMPs for free.

Therefore you have complete freedom to pick which type of spell to cast on crit.

Ranger is even better than duelist. I'm using duelist mainly because it's closer to the duelist leech nodes and the ascendancy class for duelist gives permanent fortify. That's really the only reason. I do believe that ranger will be better damage wise.
Last edited by Castablanca on Dec 16, 2015, 7:28:16 PM
Oh I see, so you the it wouldn't be a phys want build anymore? When might you release a tree for 2x void batteries? I'm rather inexperienced with theory crafting my own build, so I would need to follow your's. I really appreciate your reply though. Thanks a lot!
I will work on it over my honey mooon. Getting married next week :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info