2.1 Caustic Arrow Ranger - Dual Curse (Atziri Abaxoth Down in Talisman)

Hey,
thank you very much for ur help and the tree for me :)

My actual one was like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4DHgUtBbUHHgguDY0OSBEvEZYTbRQJFHUWvxjbGY4fQSLqI_YmiCaVKlsrCi4jLlMwcTB8MgE2PTfUOkI-z0MxR35JE0lRSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1WFWhpbr1xAXfJh4mHrYqxlTWegaoxsjG5pdO11nnXLdoJ6U3rvfXWCXod2h8uJ4I19jX6Nv4_6kx-TmZUumyabjZ2qotmjiqXLp5uw2LIZtMW00bVItzC3truevTa95r6nwuzDM8M6yAzIFMu9zxXPetNv037UI9X42sHdqOOf5ljmgejW6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968NX1b_zF_ro=

i guess the proj dmg nodes are not worth it.. was unsure about that but got em anyway :P
the mana nodes in urs are prob more worth it bcs the flask recovery are extremly usefull.
ill adjust mine thank you for ur time !

edit: molten shell cwdt is a bit useless with acrobatics. what do u think of frostwall instead?
Last edited by Xadril on Dec 16, 2015, 2:22:55 PM
"
Xadril wrote:
Hey,
thank you very much for ur help and the tree for me :)

My actual one was like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4DHgUtBbUHHgguDY0OSBEvEZYTbRQJFHUWvxjbGY4fQSLqI_YmiCaVKlsrCi4jLlMwcTB8MgE2PTfUOkI-z0MxR35JE0lRSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1WFWhpbr1xAXfJh4mHrYqxlTWegaoxsjG5pdO11nnXLdoJ6U3rvfXWCXod2h8uJ4I19jX6Nv4_6kx-TmZUumyabjZ2qotmjiqXLp5uw2LIZtMW00bVItzC3truevTa95r6nwuzDM8M6yAzIFMu9zxXPetNv037UI9X42sHdqOOf5ljmgejW6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968NX1b_zF_ro=

i guess the proj dmg nodes are not worth it.. was unsure about that but got em anyway :P
the mana nodes in urs are prob more worth it bcs the flask recovery are extremly usefull.
ill adjust mine thank you for ur time !

edit: molten shell cwdt is a bit useless with acrobatics. what do u think of frostwall instead?

Im not really a fan of frostwall i find it more often then not gets in the way, either blocking off your own exits or just making things painful in general, lets not even talk about party play with frostwall.

Maybe you can just throw enduring cry in there, its bonus phys mit, can be cast before a big hit you know you will take and give you precious time on your immortal call. CA ranger already can sometimes feel like lots going on, so its upto you really. As you said, molten shell was never really doing much work so replacing it with pretty much anything is no biggie.
Last edited by stormyknight on Dec 16, 2015, 4:14:43 PM
like ur build im follow the same nodes and goin for the rest!!! bravo ;)
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
like ur build im follow the same nodes and goin for the rest!!! bravo ;)

Cheers hope you enjoy the build.
more updates
thumbs up

IGN: Knightsly_ARM; Chaosly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info