2.1 Bladefall Hardcore Talisman Mind over Matter

I want to start off by saying this build so far has proved to be pretty tanky and has insane damage for being a non crit build. I make use of the new Controlled destruction support which more than makes up for it being a non crit build. Also on the tanky side I let mind over matter do the work along with a good life pool. I use the Unique Blood Dance boots to regen my ES along with some life regen nodes in the tree.

Below I will have my Current Skill Tree / Current gear / Current stats / Gem links and a Gameplay video in the future. Thanks for the feedback and discussion.

Current Gear (Level 89)

Gems / Bandits

Bandits: Oak / Oak (Could do Alira) / Kraityn.

The reason I took frenzy charge is because you can see that I use blood dance for the life regen which is turned into ES regen so I can keep casting my skill without losing ES. That is also why I pick up the Growth and Decay nodes in the tree.

Skill 5 Link: Bladefall - Controlled Destruction - Spell Echo - Added Fire Damage - Life Leech

Possible 6l could be faster casting or inc aoe or conc effect. Whichever you fancy.

Auras: Discipline - Blasphemy (Enfeeble) - Hatred

Current Stats

At level 89 I currently have 5.3k Life / 2.2k ES / 41k Tooltip DPS (With Frenzy Charges)

You always want to have at least 30% ES when compared to your Life. This will let you take full advantage of your Mind over Matter and help you not get 1 shot.
IGN: ScareKrow
Last edited by scarekrow8 on Dec 22, 2015, 8:08:45 AM
hey im running a pretty similar build and i like it alot.

i have a question about your dmg, is this 33k damage with frenzy charges, or flasks?
"
hey im running a pretty similar build and i like it alot.

i have a question about your dmg, is this 33k damage with frenzy charges, or flasks?

That is with 4 frenzy charges up. I now have 5 because I picked up one in the shadow tree.
Nice build. I'm running it slightly modified in standard. I didn't have enough regen to sustain against bosses without frenzy charges, and well, on kill effects are less than efficient against bosses. I swapped in hybrid gear, dropped blood dance, and picked up some more es nodes along with the 2 0.4% life regen nodes to the right of the Sanctity node. I'm sitting at 4.5k es and 214 regen naturally, so I can sustain naturally. I know this is probably not viable in leagues, but if anyone else is trying this in standard, that could be a way to go.

I feel like Enduring Cry (increased duration optional) would probably be very good for you though. With ID that's about 1.3 seconds of 400 es regen, nice for quickly regening a bit extra, not to mention endurance charges are just great for added tankiness in general.
Standard: ArcingTalon
Last edited by Sorites118 on Dec 16, 2015, 5:30:54 PM
Can you update with current gear and links? Thank you!
"
lcanilao wrote:
Can you update with current gear and links? Thank you!

Updated my current gear. I was able to get a Carcass jack which might be a little overboard on AoE but seems really strong.
How do you deal with bosses in regards to upkeeping frenzy charges for the regen?
"
FxRebel wrote:
How do you deal with bosses in regards to upkeeping frenzy charges for the regen?

The frenzy charges cap the regen sure. But even without them I can still easily do bosses unless I get hit a bunch and lose all of my ES (Mana). Then I just run away for a couple seconds and finish the boss. To be honest though most bosses die pretty much instantly aside from end game map version of act bosses like Kaom, Malachai etc....
Last edited by scarekrow8 on Dec 23, 2015, 1:52:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info