[2.1] Proximi's Tri Curse Fire Nova Mine Build, EndGame/Atziri Viable, 300k AOE

I was wondering why you didn't decide to go for Volitile Mines? Is it because you are depending on totems to do most of the casting for you?
Check this page out some suggestions for new skill gems.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
"
Surferofnsb wrote:
I was wondering why you didn't decide to go for Volitile Mines? Is it because you are depending on totems to do most of the casting for you?

It's a 4 points invest and i'm already thinking over every skill point. Also Detonate mines gem with 20q has spell cast about 0.06s so i would advice leaving that cluster. Invest in it only if you need more damage. 58%dmg + 8% laying speed in 4 points
Not sure i understand what are the two variation of the build yet. Can you separate them or explain them more clearly?
"
Not sure i understand what are the two variation of the build yet. Can you separate them or explain them more clearly?

I'm working on it, added advanced and basic. math, stats, videos comming soon
Very nice build. It's sad that the mine mechanics to have to detonate them each time is so bad that you actually have to use a totem.
"
Very nice build. It's sad that the mine mechanics to have to detonate them each time is so bad that you actually have to use a totem.

Agreed, but i use totem so if i got for some reason stun locked mines will still go off. Might try using cwdt or cws for these situations and leave detonate mines skill as self cast. There is still a lot of room for improvements also there might be some trigger mine mechanic that i'm missing.

Would be nice if they introduce some cool mechanic that would make mine go off without you doing a thing something like Sunblast for traps.
Or if they patch sunblast to apply to Trap and Mine, has it should be.
Couple of questions:

1. How is this build in group play? I can see the tri curse to really come in handy but what about damage? Can you still compete with everyone else and do your part?
2. Why are you taking so many aura reduced nodes on the tree and also using enhance level 2? Can't you either just get 8 reduced mana reserved and call it a day or just get two level two enhances and then be good? Were you planning on running an extra aura?
3. Have you even tried uber with this build I know it's a typical can this build even do über bro but I would like my next build to be able to at least kill her once and was wondering if I can even try to do it with this build.

Thank you for putting this build guide together I've been wanting to play fire nova mine but never really new what the best approach was.
"
Surferofnsb wrote:
Couple of questions:

1. How is this build in group play? I can see the tri curse to really come in handy but what about damage? Can you still compete with everyone else and do your part?
2. Why are you taking so many aura reduced nodes on the tree and also using enhance level 2? Can't you either just get 8 reduced mana reserved and call it a day or just get two level two enhances and then be good? Were you planning on running an extra aura?
3. Have you even tried uber with this build I know it's a typical can this build even do über bro but I would like my next build to be able to at least kill her once and was wondering if I can even try to do it with this build.

Thank you for putting this build guide together I've been wanting to play fire nova mine but never really new what the best approach was.

Hey bro,give me your wallet for christmas?
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
Surferofnsb wrote:
Couple of questions:

Hey bro,give me your wallet for christmas?

The wife wouldn't allow that sorry. : - |

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info