[2.1] Viper strike project

Hi, I'm willing to build a Viper Strike build based on sneaking into packs, stack poison and rush out.

This is what the tree will be (lv89):

Bandit: Life; Attack speed; Power charge

I've some doubt on the equip; for now I'm sure only on those:
2x Bino's (don't have loath bane, can't afford it)
Acuity
Rat's nest
1x Ming's heart

I need advise on the chest, unsure if Belly or else.

Skills:
VS - splash - multistrike - melee phys - void manip - ??? (crit multi / rpid decay / ...?) need advise to that
Whirling blade - power on crit - fortify - ??? (crit chance / faster / ...?) need advise
Blasphemy - Vulnerability - Artic armour - low lvl Disciplin
Ice Golem
Blood Rage

Help me complete it, pls!
Any idea how to emprove it? Mainly defense-wise.
Please?
No idea how good your tree is, remains to be seen.
I do think that a Southpaw Bino's with a Brightbeak in the main hand is better, that way you could leap slam into packs, hit a few times with VS and leap out. Link leap slam with fortify and faster attacks and you're good.
Same with whirling blade...

Any other suggestion?
"
0Nemesis wrote:
Same with whirling blade...

Any other suggestion?

true, but whirling blades can sometimes get stuck on terrain or whirl back if you accidentally target an enemy. Leap slam doesn't have that issue. Also, having two Bino's won't give you any benefit other than slightly increased DoT and global crit multi. One Bino's should be enough.
Too low life, unless this is SC.
It is SC, I don't need another tank char (already have 2).

Now can somebody give me advise on chest piece and on 6th link (also whirling 4th)?
You are overvaluing regen if you are going dual bino's. Bino's will cover your regen completely so those three points to get Growth and Decay would be better served getting something like Entropy which is more efficient.

For as low of health as you have I don't think Ming's Heart is the best choice, you can get a pretty large chunk of chaos damage just using Void Manipulation. It will double dip your chaos and poison damage.

6th gem slot is up in the air, so far I personally am looking at VS|Multi Strike|Void Manipulation|Melee Damage|Blue Socket. Just want to be able to switch out Inc Crit Multi or PCOC for bosses and Inc AOE for trash.

If you plan to go Southpaw style Death's Hand is the best option.

Overall I would rethink your defenses, you don't have enough block from first glance.
I'm making something real similar and i was actually thinking of carcass jack as a chest piece, the inc aoe on melee splash will be nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info