2.1.0c Patch Notes (Restartless)

Woo! Thanks for the ice bite fix! :D
Thanks for the fast Bladefall fix, i was already wondering why it behaved so strangle sometimes.

As for the Deadhand nerf: i believe it is highly necesarry, having acknowledged several high level rips due to it - and brings it more in line with the addition of the instance-wide cooldown for burst damage abilities - less one-shotting.
Bladefall won't cast after a certain range from the character in one direction (well within screen limit still) but cast in another. It's very annoying.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Muchas gracias por su esfuerzo y dedicación

saludos cordiales =) a hora a disfrutar del juego....
"
liquidSG wrote:
Bladefall won't cast after a certain range from the character in one direction (well within screen limit still) but cast in another. It's very annoying.

+1 on this, it's INCREDIBLY annoying when you just randomly stop casting. I did some testing and this is the range where you can cast...
Spoiler
"%^#*##*%$#&^&(&(%$^*&" - Flameblast 1.0.4
Last edited by easymagicoz on Dec 13, 2015, 1:59:22 PM
"
Fixed a bug where Soul Mantle was not applying more than one curse to the player when totems were dying.
Fixed a bug where Soul Mantle wasn't applying curses when totems would expire or were replaced.

I was playing around with a char using Soul Mantle yesterday - My first reaction was "Yay they've eased the tax on it!"

It was still cursing you when you're totems were destroyed, but not when they expired - Frankly I felt this was a far fairer negative effect that the usual almost permanent 3+ curses on you while using it.

The mini game then becomes watching your active totems and re-casting to prevent a totem death rather then mindlessly pressing one of your "removes curses" effect pots every 5 seconds.

Didn't play long enough to notice curses were only limited to one though, now that would be rather OP :)
Last edited by Ouchy on Dec 13, 2015, 9:48:41 PM
Cast on Critical Strike doesn't cast the spell Essence Drain. if it did, i could test it out.
Keep up the good work, loving the league so far.
awesome!
"
The effect granted to monsters by the Dead Hand Talisman which causes them to explode on death now deals 80% less damage.

Holy schnitzel that nerf!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info