Donald Trump

Jesus Christ Trumpers are literally immune to reason and rationality. The fruits of the Republicans gutting education every damn chance they get are clearly visible (though to be fair, I'm sure some of you would be mentally worthless anyway).

I'd love to believe that Trumpers like those in this thread are just 10-year-olds who will grow out of their small-minded awfulness, but that's sadly not the case. I've met enough of these people in real life by now. Even the old people sound just as confused, obtuse, dishonest, and bigoted. I'd throw in an "and I'm sure some are good people" like your vomitous orange buffoon would, but I've never fucking seen a good one.

Go ahead and keep your heads buried, ignore the blatant bribes, pay to play, and dozens of other clear signs of monstrous corruption, and CHEER LOUDER! Your team won the big game!!
"
Jennik wrote:

Go ahead and keep your heads buried, ignore the blatant bribes, pay to play, and dozens of other clear signs of monstrous corruption, and CHEER LOUDER!

Good Clinton Rally description.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
The funniest part about all this isn't just the fact that Trump won, but the left got thoroughly and completely annihilated this election. This is more than a major setback for them, and I don't think they've come to terms with the reality of the situation yet. They're still in the tearing eyes stage. Once their tear ducts get depleted, they'll have to face reality.

And it's looking like this might start sorta a chain reaction where other countries in the world oust their leftist/commie policies in favor of populist/nationalist ones.
The thing with this election was that the mainstream media put a huge amount of skin in the game and lost. They can't afford to face reality, because the reality is that relatively small, alternative media like random YouTubers is crushing them. Cable news is going the same route as print journalism and has about the same future; more broadly, cable television itself is going to fade out in favor of services like Netflix and YouTube. This is, more than anything else, an industry refusing to accept the inevitable.

Clinton and Obama wanted to help them. I don't think it's a coincidence than almost all mainstream media were significant Clinton/Democrat campaign donors. This last hurrah to attack "fake news" and "curating the internet" feels like an attempt to push forward a three-year plan in three months. The mainstream media isn't going to get its bailout. That leaves a sour taste in their mouth; the paid so much and worked so hard for it.

Trump made his stance clear. If anything, he'll expedite their demise.

The mainstream media aren't going to face reality until they close their doors. They know crony capitalism is their only route to survival and will not stop pushing for it. They will not go quietly; they will kick and scream until the bitter end.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 8, 2016, 2:03:24 PM
You know how libs get their political education from comedians? Here's one of them, Stephen Colbert, trying to tell them how #pizzagate is a stupid alt-right conspiracy theory. It's nothing exceptional but I liked it because it really shows how fake news works, Colbert here being the fake news anchor.

What he did was he took the initial cause of the start of #pizzagate, namely some weird Podesta emails, dismissed the cause as bullshit and acted like he proved the whole thing is a sham. That would be fair enough if the emails were the only thing that #pizzagate rests upon. Sadly it's not even 1% of all the other weird things and interesting connections that anons dug up over the past weeks. Still, libs will feel well informed because a well educated guy told them that #pizzagate is nonsense and libs are well educated too so they would never fall for fake news, right?

Here's the video btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
To be fair, Pizzagate is definitely a conspiracy theory. What we know is: Podesta et al communicated in a code based on Italian food words. That's it; everything past that is basically a bunch of internet people playing gumshoe.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
To be fair, Pizzagate is definitely a conspiracy theory. What we know is: Podesta et al communicated in a code based on Italian food words. That's it; everything past that is basically a bunch of internet people playing gumshoe.

It is, and the link to John Podesta and especially Hilldawg is very weak at best. Still, when you look at all the instagrams and the connections you get creeped the fuck out. Colbert was disingenuous by presenting only 1% of the conspiracy theory, dismissing that 1% and moving on. That's how fake news usually work, that was my point. I didn't really want to discuss if #pizzagate is real or not.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yeah, I had to leave mid-post and rushed reply.

My point is that the Pizzagate case is incomplete, not that it's nothing. Some genius in the CIA came up with the phrase "conspiracy theory" to apply to incomplete investigations, especially those which are never completed yet beloved by people in their incomplete forms. Obviously, loving an incomplete investigation IS silly and IS insane. Instead, the sane thing to do is: continue investigating. This Pizzagate stuff should REALLY interest police and journalists. If you fancy yourself neither, you should probably drop it.

Funny, though, Colbert discouraging actual journalism.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 8, 2016, 2:28:52 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Yeah, I had to leave mid-post and rushed reply.

My point is that the Pizzagate case is incomplete, not that it's nothing. Some genius in the CIA came up with the phrase "conspiracy theory" to apply to incomplete investigations, especially those which are never completed yet beloved by people in their incomplete forms. Obviously, loving an incomplete investigation IS silly and IS insane. Instead, the sane thing to do is: continue investigating. This Pizzagate stuff should REALLY interest police and journalists. If you fancy yourself neither, you should probably drop it.

Funny, though, Colbert discouraging actual journalism.

Why should they make an effort to get to the facts, when the facts will show their position is erroneous at best, to misleading or completely fabricated? In the Pizzagate quest - it is still a lot of smoke with no fire found. A whole lot of black oily smoke, but still no proof of anything. The MSM could have easily dug in, put some journalist boots on the ground and shed some light on it - possibly discrediting it completely. If it had been rumors of Justin Beiber and Beyonce hooking up for a weekend, the media would have devoted all sorts of resources to it. They didn't consider the Pizzagate story worth looking into at all, and they are ticked that they were scooped, rescooped and disemboweled and had extensive scoop-ectomy on Pizzagate.

Whether the "shooter" is a false flag remains to be seen.

The amusing thing is how easily the "fake" news sites can prove and disprove the MSM's slackadaisical reporting. When the MSM is too lazy to bother using Google, send out an email or make a phone call, then they deserve to wither up and blow away.

Here's a recent example:
http://archive.is/qqSmG

The MSM has so much egg on their face, that they have been forced to learning to occasionally use these non associated fact checkers, to correct for their own lack of basic journalistic effort.

In the above case, it only took tiny little NBC eight hours (7 hours 53 minutes judging by the time stamps) to figure things out and then flex their AHA! muscles at the rest of MSM:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-threatens-cancel-air-force-one-order-boeing-stock-slips-n692511

If the media had been remotely honest during the campaign, a slightly higher voter percentage wouldn't have voted specifically against who the MSM was recommending.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The thing with this election was that the mainstream media put a huge amount of skin in the game and lost. They can't afford to face reality, because the reality is that relatively small, alternative media like random YouTubers is crushing them. Cable news is going the same route as print journalism and has about the same future; more broadly, cable television itself is going to fade out in favor of services like Netflix and YouTube. This is, more than anything else, an industry refusing to accept the inevitable.

They've turned up censorship policies on these platforms after the election as well. Everyone on the left despises sources like Breitbart. They're mad because people turned off NBC and went to internet sources for their media/information instead. They're overflowing with salt over it. Even twitter and facebook are starting to attack what they call "fake news". They're a bunch of commies and they're proving it. And most people know it.

"

Clinton and Obama wanted to help them. I don't think it's a coincidence than almost all mainstream media were significant Clinton/Democrat campaign donors. This last hurrah to attack "fake news" and "curating the internet" feels like an attempt to push forward a three-year plan in three months. The mainstream media isn't going to get its bailout. That leaves a sour taste in their mouth; the paid so much and worked so hard for it.

I think media is going to transition from traditional sources, to platforms that don't have any censorship policies. I heard Twitter threatened to ban Trump. All Trump has to say is follow me on "Insert twitter alternative with no censorship here", and it's #REKT for twitter. They can't just ban the president of the USA without serious repercussions. The fact they'd even consider it just proves how salty they are. My only response to this is complete hostility.

The left is done as far as being able to control the narrative and censor opposition.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 9, 2016, 3:01:29 PM
Last edited by Xavderion on Dec 9, 2016, 6:10:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info