Donald Trump

Regardless of your view of Trump, you have to give him credit for two things.

1. More people are showing up to vote.
2. Illegal immigration is now an issue.

Bernie Sanders doesn't understand that when you raise taxes on wealthy people, wealthy people fight it by:

1. Creative accounting.
2. Leaving.
3. Making poor people pay it. (By raising prices)---

Hillary is just stupid. If she can't tell the difference between a classified document vs. non-classified and needs some other government bureaucracy to tell her, while she's Secretary of State, ...then she has no business being President.

"I never sent or received emails marked classified" because I'm a dumb bimbo that doesnt realize that Sec. of State communications are more than likely classified. Gee, you got an email from the Prime Minister? Hmmm wonder if that's classified, dumb bitch?

I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
"
Regardless of your view of Trump, you have to give him credit for two things.

1. More people are showing up to vote.
2. Illegal immigration is now an issue.

Bernie Sanders doesn't understand that when you raise taxes on wealthy people, wealthy people fight it by:

1. Creative accounting.
2. Leaving.
3. Making poor people pay it. (By raising prices)---

About illegal inmigration, there are two things that rub me wrong about the whole thing...first is that inmigrant themselves are blamed while they are trying to make a living (have you seen the shithole that center america is because of things like corrupt politicians and the war on drugs?), rather than blaming the actual source of the problem: a government that allow bussinesses to hire that people, and the bussiness themselves. Trump may be talking about a real problem, but his diagnosis is frankly stupid, and many of his followers are dumb enough to eat that. Also, his solutions are hot air. If anything to the south is not improved you are not going to see any possible solution to the problem.

---

About the taxes, creative accounting is already a thing. Even with low taxes bussinesses would skip taxes, because there are tax havens (think of Google and Apple). US requires a lot of money, they can't go down with taxes without worsening deficit and they can't go up without incentivizing bussinesses to flee. Bussinesses like to use the infraestructure of a country and employ the citizens there (that need some maintenance too) but not to pay for the services provided. If Reagan and Bush are any indication, lowering tax rates would make worse, there is a need for reforms, not just numerical adjustments.

About "making poor people pay for it" it depends a lot on the tax structure, and the opportunity cost for the taxes. Many countries have valued added taxes (VAT) that are regressive as fuck, but it returns back as services that the citizens actually like (free college, healthcare), so they are accepted. People in US would accept more taxes if they actually saw some result rather than another Iraq war and assassin drones. Also if the welfare programs were redesigned to not be welfare traps.

Something like the X-tax and other progressive consumption taxes would work, rather than/to complement a corporate tax for that kind of purposes. And no, no flat tax, that wouldn't work (at least for US, in my opinion).

---

Anyway, here some legit Bernie Sanders criticism for balance purposes. I say it again, he is a flawed candidate. Maybe too much. But the others candidates are worse or comparable to him in drawbacks (coughcoughHilarycoughcough).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Feb 10, 2016, 4:46:00 PM
Vote for the Bern, Trump Or Hillary? Yeah right, write-in Vermin Supreme all day every day,
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:
write-in Vermin Supreme all day every day

+1

He got 4th in New Hampshire.
All Americans deserve their pony! And brush your teeth!
Actually, what if Trump is just pretending to be dumb?
"
Deadpeng wrote:

On that note, my dad believes he is a Clinton plant because of his previous stances on political subjects being a bit different than they are now, and that he has a very good relationship with the Clintons. He also says that Trump met with the Clintons a few weeks before he decided to run.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Deadpeng wrote:

It would be the biggest troll in the history of humanity. Future generations would talk about this masterpiece.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Yes. I really think he is just staging it the whole while. I mean we all know how he got famous in the first place. We all remember what kind of shrewd and tricky businessman he was back in the apprentice. He is becoming inconsistent out of a sudden. The fact that he collaborated with WWE once years back showed how he has been a good actor and does plenty of stuff just for popularity stunts.
Some people still believe Trump is just dumb? Oh boy.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I´m sure all of the candidates are very smart, otherwise they would not be candidates. It takes an incredible effort to get there, one way or another. On the other side there is a lot of pressure, so sometimes they do strange things as a result and:

When it comes to morals, some may feel they represent a lobby, a group, a religion or culture, better a country with it´s pluralism and different ethnic groups and cultures, even better a group of countries they feel responsible for. Some feel a global responsibility and I think that´s what it needs. To find a solution for terrorism or overpopulation(one possible solution that works: educated women) for example, many of the rich countries will have to spend their money for the education/infrastructure/security of others or help building up their economies, like in existing federal states or e.g. between members of the EU(after a history of too many wars). The alternatives are violence(war or "terrorism" in the name of whatever) and migration.

On the long run we need this to work globally or there will always be existential problems for too many, who will hate those, who have more than enough and don´t want to share(not to help others is in terms of evolution our "emergency" behavior but became the principle of an economy without morals).

Just my thoughts and how I would choose a leader. On the other hand no one can expect fast solutions and there must be fairness within a society or country first.

"Politics is the art of the possible"

"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election"

(Otto von Bismarck)

"True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made."

(Franklin D. Roosevelt)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence#/media/File:Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate#/media/File:Prisoner_population_rate_world_map.svg

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 11, 2016, 11:28:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info