Donald Trump

"
Antnee wrote:
Campaign manager is out, delegates are scrambling to deny him at the convention, Paul Ryan barely seems able to stomach even his lukewarm endorsement.

Dis gon b gud

Implying they would actually dare to steal the nomination from Trump. Would be interesting to see the reaction of Trump's fans :^)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:23:06 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
Campaign manager is out, delegates are scrambling to deny him at the convention, Paul Ryan barely seems able to stomach even his lukewarm endorsement.

Dis gon b gud

Implying they would actually dare to steal the nomination from Trump. Would be interesting to see the reaction of Trump's fans :^)

At this point, I think they might. This election is a loss and they know it. Even the slight risk of Trump being the face of their party for four years would damage them irreparably.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

MJ died as popular as he ever was so I don't think that's a great example to support your point.

I seriously question this claim. If you were to argue that he died as famous as ever, I'd most likely agree. As popular as ever? Not so much. There's no hate like pedophile hate (not that the rumors were ever verified, but hey, the truth doesn't really matter to some people).

I didn't bring up OJ Simpson. I have no idea if he has benefited from his notoriety or not. Michael Richards was absolutely shit on, though. He's also not the only celebrity who was completely blacklisted and suffered greatly from his "good publicity," as you would call it. Even just sticking exclusively to celebrities there are plenty of examples to prove you wrong.

You can't simply list a couple of people who you personally believe benefited from publicity in some way and pretend that this proves your claim true. You were not claiming that some publicity is good publicity. Of course some publicity is good publicity.

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

Every left leaning public figure that has gloated in covering Trump's 'blunders' have only made him stronger.

I would love to see you support this claim as well. It may be true. Maybe these individuals pointing out time and time again in the most obvious of ways how much of a reprehensible piece of shit Trump is has somehow helped him more than it has hurt him. Can you demonstrate this in some way, though?

Making up claims is easy. Proving your claims is significantly more difficult.
Some Brit tried to grab a cop's gun and kill Trump at a Trump rally: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/trump-rally-gun-police-officer/index.html

Inb4 well he deserves it :^)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Well, that's kinda fucked up. Trump hasn't done anything worth killing him (and eventually could end being moot anyway to try to shoot him).

I mean, disliking the guy and even thinking he is a piece of shit is one thing, but wanting to kill him is not cool. Many people (in this thread) have talked about assassinations and made threats...It's fucking wrong to do that.

That being said, that's the lamest one year plan I've ever seen.

PS: Reddit says the guy was a british illegal immigrant.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 20, 2016, 9:27:11 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:

Fuck me. Now we have to build ANOTHER wall? When will it end!?
One assasination attempt will succeed.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:23:14 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Well, that's kinda fucked up. Trump hasn't done anything worth killing him (and eventually could end being moot anyway to try to shoot him).

I mean, disliking the guy and even thinking he is a piece of shit is one thing, but wanting to kill him is not cool. Many people (in this thread) have talked about assassinations and made threats...It's fucking wrong to do that.

That being said, that's the lamest one year plan I've ever seen.

What the article failed to mention is that he has autism and previously tried to commit suicide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info