Donald Trump

This mass shooting will give Trump huge momentum if it turns out it was islamic terrorism.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
There are way more choices than that, use your imagination. There is plenty of stuff that can be hard or impossible to automatize (tailor made products and services, specially if it's not in a mass scale). Hell, you can make the work week a little shorter if there is so much productivity, as it was made when weekends became a thing. Anyway, I'm not advocating for letting things be, I'm just disagreeing that there won't be any job to do. If it I'm wrong, it will probably be a post scarcity society rather than Deus Ex.

There's a lot of work to do, the thing is nobody is willing to pay for it. Society will need to decouple work from jobs.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
This mass shooting will give Trump huge momentum if it turns out it was islamic terrorism.

pretty sure that was confirmed quite a while ago.
Seems he might have been on a watch list too, but not sure if its confirmed at this point.
Dont you worry, the left will pin this on trump and gun control, just you watch.
Oblivious
"
Xavderion wrote:

I don't think so. I think trump will spout off w/e nonsensical 'ban gay people from bars and then they won't get shot at bars herp derp' nonsense and hillary will use it to try to show how much better she understands the details of terrorism and how her vast experience will make her better prepared than trump to stop it.
^has trump ever said anything against gays?
Oblivious
Eek, my point was more towards when this comes up during the general election and more specifically during the debates hilary is going to skewer trump if he says something incorrect.

Didn't mean to say trump is against gays.
that was a honest question, I dont know how he feels towards gay people besides that Arianna Huffington twit (which seemed to imply he has no problems with them).

EDIT: on the topic of the shooting, it seems ISIS threatned to target florida just 3 days ago. It a real possibility that this was not just a hate crime but also a terrorist attack.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 12, 2016, 12:19:50 PM
It seems a lone wolf, and an american citizen. I'm afraid the only way to stop that kind of killing sprees is to kill the ideology (you can talk about guns all you want, but it would be a fairly indirect measure at best given how much of them are circulating already, the mental health and religion/ideology are fairly more causal in this kind of situations, and probably a more constructive angle). And good luck with that.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 12, 2016, 12:31:52 PM
Oblivious
Without offense, but it's not shocking if you have read one of those books sometime in the past (I say that as an ex-catholic). Then again, I live in a third world country. That guy deserves a lot of crap though.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 12, 2016, 12:34:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info