Donald Trump

"
DalaiLama wrote:

Gerrymandering (which is what Obama references first) began over 100 years ago. The extreme partisanship occurred in the last 30 years, and it had very little to do with redistricting, so his analysis doesn't jibe with reality.

If partisanship isn't responsible for the often monochromatic redistricting then what do you think is, that is more in line with reality?
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Gerrymandering (which is what Obama references first) began over 100 years ago. The extreme partisanship occurred in the last 30 years, and it had very little to do with redistricting, so his analysis doesn't jibe with reality.

If partisanship isn't responsible for the often monochromatic redistricting then what do you think is, that is more in line with reality?

I may not have worded myself correctly... I meant that the extreme partisanship was not caused by redistricting.

The other way around, sure. The parties fight tooth and nail to move voting lines around according to neighborhoods that will vote one way or the other, and even using racial apportionment.

Yeah, that happens quite a bit, and there have been a few people moved out of office because of sneaky new voting zones.

If they could do it by facebook alignment, or some other method that would give them tighter control, they would do that too.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Sorry for disturbing serious discussions but this is just hilarious.

So if you've been following the media today everyone is talking about how Trump called reporters in 1991 posing as his own publicist "John Miller". John Miller basically called reporters and told them how The Donald is a great guy and how every hot woman on the planet wants to have sex with him. It's really stupid and only in US media this kind of story can be breaking news I guess. Liberals totally jumped on the train and made fun of Trump on Twitter, especially since back in 1991 Trump under oath admitted being John Miller (he also apologized for it).

Earlier today in an interview he denied it though so liberals have been vicious as fuck because Trump is such a big phony and what not. Now in the evening, Megyn Kelly interviewed the reporter who leaked the phone call back in 1991. The reporter claims she is the only one who had a copy of that phone call and she lost the copy a long time ago. Which means Trump himself must have leaked that phone call yesterday for reasons only he knows. He's playing Korean Starcraft while everyone else is playing checkers.

Inb4 John Miller is Trumps running mate.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on May 13, 2016, 11:12:45 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
@Raycheetah: as I alluded to earlier, I was raised in a heavily Islamic community. Specifically, the home of Ford Motor Company and the largest mosque in the US, Dearborn, Michigan. The majority of the population is Middle Eastern ethnically, something that's been true or nearly true since the 1990s, and they've had a Middle-Eastern mayor since... literally never. Guido back in my time, apparently an O'Reilly now.

There's something seriously fucked up in your view of Islam as some form of social cancer. The alQaeada mold of terrorist is no better a model of typical Islam than an abortion clinic bomber is a model of typical Christianity.

Uh-huh.

Nice abortion clinic bomber straw-man; I said nothing about terrorists. I spoke only of the demographic takeover about which these fine, German Muslims are bragging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyrSKmhDvcA

Keep telling yourself everything's okay, that Islam doesn't really have as an espoused goal the establishment of a global Ummah, and that those nations in Europe whose native populations are being overrun don't have serious problems with Muslim violence, criminality, and arrogance, all derived from their enmity toward unbelievers. After all, Dearborn's Muslims aren't like that, right? They could never become like that, right?

I'm sure the former inhabitants of Malmo, Sweden thought so, too, as well as the people of Paris who now have Muslim "No-go" zones which the police are afraid to enter. The fine folks of Rotherham, England likely never expected organized gangs of Muslim men to systematically rape young girls in their community, nor their own, dhimmi government to cover for the activity.

And the common thread? These things started to happen when Muslims gained sufficient demographic power to feel safe doing them. The current administration in Washington seems hell-bent on importing more and more "refugees," the vast majority of them Muslims, as if planting the seeds for these very conditions to appear in the US.

But you keep your head buried in the sand, and it'll inevitably bite you, or someone you care about, on the ass, as surely as it has the people of Europe. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 14, 2016, 2:23:07 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Keep telling yourself everything's okay, that Islam doesn't really have as an espoused goal the establishment of a global Ummah, and that those nations in Europe whose native populations are being overrun don't have serious problems with Muslim violence, criminality, and arrogance, all derived from their enmity toward unbelievers. After all, Dearborn's Muslims aren't like that, right? They could never become like that, right?

I'm sure the former inhabitants of Malmo, Sweden thought so, too, as well as the people of Paris who now have Muslim "No-go" zones which the police are afraid to enter. The fine folks of Rotherham, England likely never expected organized gangs of Muslim men to systematically rape young girls in their community, nor their own, dhimmi government to cover for the activity.

And the common thread? These things started to happen when Muslims gained sufficient demographic power to feel safe doing them. The current administration in Washington seems hell-bent on importing more and more "refugees," the vast majority of them Muslims, as if planting the seeds for these very conditions to appear in the US.

But you keep your head buried in the sand, and it'll inevitably bite you, or someone you care about, on the ass, as surely as it has the people of Europe. ='[.]'=

That is nazi levels of bias there. How can you condemn so many people whom never hurt anyone? I fear there are far too many people like you... people whom listen to the propaganda and accept it as fact.

There is an organized effort to associate islam with negative things such as gang rape and terrorism in order to validate the bombing of hundreds of thousands of civilians. To manipulate your fears for a vote. And to distract you from our governments own atrocities.

The human mind works using associations, regardless if we are consciously aware of it or not. What we believe is a product of our environment. And smart marketers use that knowledge to their advantage by strengthening associations that contribute towards their goal. In addition, when they have control of the media at large, they can suppress or defame any opposition. In the US 6 corporations control 90% of the media! http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

For any sufficiently large arbitrary group of individuals, there will be bad apples. If all you hear about that group is the antics of the bad apples, you may think the entire group is a terrible and horrible threat that needs to be eliminated. But there is key information missing from your understanding.

It is the media campaign (both the media whom propigate it and those whom control them) which is to blame here.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
<Godwins -1 Snipped> I fear there are far too many people like you...

So Raycheetah said: something along the lines about being concerned that there are far too many people like them, and you echo it with a reply about being concerned that there are far too many people like him?

It doesn't matter which side of the perspective fence you are on, there's a lot of science determining what will happen here.

Here's the hint
Spoiler
(since apparently, there are far too many people who pretend to believe in science that are really just buffet diners who forget to bring a plate and just stuff convenient snacks in their pockets as they graze)
:

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on May 14, 2016, 4:23:44 AM
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
SkyCore wrote:

For any sufficiently large arbitrary group of individuals, there will be bad apples.

While this is correct, muslim immigrants still are by far the worst when it comes to assimilating into a foreign culture. I'd deliver some numbers but I'm in a rush, maybe later.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Lower levels of assimilation (objective definition?) does not equal a culturally systemic increased chance to produce more 'bad apples'. @raycheetah Taking instances of crimes and applying that as a tendency to an entire culture is obviously illogical.

Actually my troll spidey sense is starting to tingle so I'll just leave it at that.
Does anybody here actually HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH REFUGEES? Or everybody is talking out of his ass? Because as a part of the Greek Military(mandatory service), during my training in the green berrets 2+ months ago we had an emergency calling and the military, myself included build 400 Tents to accomodate 3000 refugees, plus feeding them, providing medicare and also guarding them with a loaded gun. I was part of the guard and the enseble that was building tents, so i was pretty much 24 hours a day for 15 days with refugees.

Let me tell you we had ABSOLUTELY ZERO incidents. The Syrian people were very polite, very cooperative, spoke very fuent english and they were all VERY gratefull for the (very) little we provided for them. That's MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with these people, a well rounded enough. NOt propaganda crap i read on the net, backing one side or the other.

Edit: Let me also add that if for 2 weeks you were around 3000 people, watching the the conditions they live in, and what they have to go through, many people would start changing their mind.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on May 14, 2016, 9:15:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info