Donald Trump

"
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
LostForm wrote:
oh I know I am intelligent, I get paid for my intelligence. Also good job continuing your trope-ish banter though, as you have been scoring points this whole time with it, I love the part where you are both idolizing trump and against the things he says, seems you have your ducks in a row!

I like (not idolizing) trump for the qualities he has, yet Im not blind to his faults, I probably would never be for him if the other (real) candidates werent Hillary and Sanders and if he wasnt the seemingly only candidate that is willing to tackle the regressive left and rampant PC attitude, considering the era.
like I said I can see where the mayor is coming from and can see how people feel regarding the fares (and who knows he might even be right economically, but that I do not know), but I am still not willingly blind to his racism.
There is nothing wrong with being able to see both sides of one person, if you dropped the whole intellectual dishonesty deal you'd realize that yourself and probably evolve as a person.

I was about to devil's advocate for you until this gem.

Oh you are the guy who said SJWs exist only in the imagination of the right.
not sure if Pic related
Spoiler

or just someone that only takes their news from gawker(which would prolly be even more pathetic that faux news).

must be nice living in a world without sweden, liberal college idiocracy (mostly over US but also a bit in the UK) and the prime minister of canada. seriously, Im jealous.

either way, no help needed. Lost does a pretty good job at beating himself off. and frankly I've grown bored. Hell,I can do one last interaction for entertainment purposes:

@Lastform: hey last, which is gonna be tonight? Clayton or Bruiser?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 10, 2016, 11:11:50 PM
Srsly you can win 10 free internets from me if you can provide your personal definition of what an SJW is and what PC is.

Bonus internets if you thought of just providing what the acronyms stand for as an initial troll response to mess with me.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
I'm honestly asking, is this article accurate:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice_warrior

I'm not on the cutting edge of all the dog whistle buzzwords you people throw around.

Last edited by dickhole_mcghee on May 10, 2016, 11:27:37 PM
Social justice warrior: a person who discriminates against discriminators.

Politically correct: (of verbiage) anesthesized via euphemization.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 11, 2016, 12:03:02 AM
Wait is that your definition or a summation of his definition?

More of an HL Mencken thing, really.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
That was actually my initial reaction.

I admit the PC part is a trap but the SJW part is strictly above board.

p.s. The biggest casualty by far of the so-called PC culture is the boogeyman liberal Bill Maher losing his show after conservatives lost their collective shit over a comment he made, so when people mention some sort of dangerous PC liberal agenda I honestly wonder what in the fuck they're talking about.

Last edited by dickhole_mcghee on May 11, 2016, 12:06:30 AM

sjw: vapant denier of reality, both accuser and accused, this is a losing battle, I made up a word for this description

pc: case study evidence of pretty much everything that happens on or because of twitter, you are able to seek your soap box these days and prattle on, so everything is pc and not pc, losing battle

scrotie, it went over my head, gonna look into it

Hey...is this thing on?
It seems to me that Politically Incorrect was cancelled due to declining ratings, not simply saying some terrorists weren't cowards. I imagine saying they weren't cowards, and having FOX News repeatedly cover Maher saying it, had something to do with the ratings drop, but hey - that's how the American people felt back then. As far as Bush goes, the terrorists who weren't in the plane were valid targets for the coward label, so his initial use of the term "faceless cowards" shortly after the attacks was legit enough; the government's tendency to repeat the word in other contexts, not so legit. (Googling Bush's words, the phrase "Freedom itself was attacked" seems a lot more dubious.)
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 11, 2016, 12:41:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info