[2.1] Nuclear Thorns (Skeletons, Loop, CWDT Discharge and then some)

Video of a partial Gorge run.

Build is CWDT Crit Discharge & Molten Shell assisted by three curses and Ice Nova & Ice Spear for Elemental Equilibrium and power charge generation. Everything is triggered and cast by over-spawning lvl 1 Summon Skeletons while wearing Heartbound Loop. No mitigation, but high regen and leech from multiple sources, as Corrupted Energy with Mind over Matter spreads the physical damage to ES (50%), HP (35%) and Mana (15%).

I built this in steps, originally aiming to have no energy shield, and that's why my character is a templar, even if this showcase is here. Scion is a vastly better choice for the toon. I built this on Darkshrine HC, but sudoku'd myself to standard because no-one sold Corrupted Energy there.

Gear, gems and jewels:
Spoiler

Scion passive tree for copypasta (take out 6 points at templar socket):
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAZEEswVCBx4IZwj0DkgRLREvEZYVuBa_GDwYVhzcIvQmlScvKPopTyoLKwosnC2oLdIy0TrYPAU8LT1fQYdBlkVHRZ1JUUmxTLNSU1NSVUtd8l9qYeJknWZUaPJqQ2u3bAttGW-ecFJ3B3yDfll_xoKbgseDCYNfg8yFMoV7hX2HE4nTjDaMdo8aj_qQVZMnkzqVLpYyl5WX9Jitmjua4Jyknjyf36EvogCus7GQtz631riTvSe-gL6KwFTAZshb0B_Q0ND118_YvdtZ6-7r9ew473zviO_r8B_w1fId-Tf56P4K

Scion passive tree (take out 6 points at templar socket)

Videos:
Gorge
Courtyard
Plateau
IGN: Dweeblebum
Last edited by dweeblebum on Dec 12, 2015, 8:31:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info