[2.1] LowLife Crit BladeFall | 6 auras, 2 heralds |

Since 2.1 wont be out till tomorrow/today, the build has not been tested (ofc)

This will be done within the 3mo talisman league.

It is purposely a lvl 100 build. It was very hard to skimp on any points.
The Reason for making this based around lvl 100 is because i will be playing this build to lvl 100, also there really wasnt anything that could be cut out.

The build revolves around Shavronne's wrappings(for obvious reasons), prism guardian(the sweet, sweet reservation) and Lioneyes Paws(stun immunity while on lowlife and the dex+str).

I planned out the majority of the tree solo, however, a few guildies did pitch in and point out some mistakes. Afterward, i threw the build at ghazzy, and a few nodes were again changed to give the build a little bit more crit, even tho there wasnt much else that could be done, he helped squeeze a bit more damage out of the already slim amount of room on the tree. so credit for the help were credit is due.

The plan for this build is simple, do as large of an AOE as possible, use lowlife for auras, have enough ES to be able to survive high lvl maps and be able to get to lvl 100.

I will try to explain everything as clear as possible.

Gear:
Spoiler

Chest: Shavs: 5L/6L | Links: Bladefall - Life Leech - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Increased Critical Damage - (Empower) | these gems are subject to change, but i believe they should be the most effective for dps, without reducing the aoe.

Shield: Prism Guardian | Links: Discipline , Hatred, Vitality |

Helmet: Rare Hubris - As high as ES + res that we can manage.

Boots: Lioneyes Paws - Stun Immunity | Dex + str

Rings: Rare Diamond Rings | ES%, Flat ES, Resistance, Mana regen. (cast speed would be a luxury)

Amulet: Any base (possible for Paua Amulet to shine for the mana regen) | Global Crit, Global Crit Multi, ES%, Flat ES, Spell Damage, Cast Speed/mana regen (whatever is needed most).

Belt: Auxium | The extra ES is needed, and it doesnt hurt to have the help with the freezes.

Gloves: Rares with high ES and Resistances.
-------------------------------------------------

For the helm and gloves, there are the obvious choices of rats nest and maligaros respectivly. There is ,however, the issue with them having no resistances, and no ES

The total aura/herald gems that would be used:
Discipline, Hatred, Vitality, Purity of Fire, Purity of Lightning, Clarity, Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice.

This amount should reserve 88% Hp and 67% mana. This way we will permanently be on lowlife to have a 100% uptime of Pain Attunement (keystone that gives 30% MORE spell damage while on lowlife).

Build:

Keystones: Pain Attunement, Zealots Oath, Ghost Reaver. These choices should be fairly obvious as to why I chose them.

Bandits: Kill, Kill, Kill (the merciless point is subject to change, depending on if the extra power charge would be better)

There are only Two Jewel slots taken on the tree. There just wasnt enough points to take any more.

You should note that only one jewel is truly open since the one directly next to MELDING should have Energy From Within to increase the total ES.

Blood Rage would be extremely hard to sustain due to the amount of degen, however if you are fast enough it should technically be possible to use.
---------
This will be updated constantly as I progress thru Talisman.
-----
theres prolly some mistakes in here, i was super tired when i wrote this.
Just have some patience.

Last edited by tittiesareawesom on Dec 11, 2015, 3:42:29 AM
Reserved
Dont think its viable with those gear/passive choices ..... U have like 150% es from tree

400 es shav
100 es belt
300 es helm
100 es gloves
100 es from jewelery
300 discipline

That will get like ,what ~1200 es for a total of ~3000 es + intelligence bonus wich is very low
On top of that capping resist will be a problem. Gloves helm with 100+/300+ es with resist costs ALOT. boots/armour/belt no resist or very low
20% reduced movement speed from boots sucks.
Dont plan a build for 123 points
And u have close to no jewels
Last edited by Caldoni on Dec 11, 2015, 4:20:04 AM
Im very well aware that the ES is a bit low, the movespeed will be offset via a dagger + whirling blades.

I dont know how u get 300 from disc with all those aura nodes.
300 es helm is VERY low since u can easily get much higher from an hubris.
100 es from rings+amulet? what? 45 flat each + es%.
180 from gloves easily.

Did a test on std with a lower ES% from tree, had 6k ES.
The gear was pretty bad too.

Please understand that this isnt a cheap build in the first place, and planning 123 pts was on purpose, as stated.
I also said that the jewels were nearly impossible to get on the tree because of the amount of nodes needed.
Can easily pick up 100+ es gloves and 300+ es helms for fairly cheap in temp leagues.
Capping resists should be EASY with FIVE rare pieces, i fail to see how hard that is.

Edit: As i mentioned as well, the Energy from Within jewel WILL be used for an additional
12% from the jewel itself and converting the life on the MELDING wheel for an additional 15% ES bring it to a total of 183% ES.
Last edited by tittiesareawesom on Dec 11, 2015, 1:47:02 PM
You're trying to do way too much, I feel. You're missing out on a whole lot of scaling in your quest to pack in as many auras as possible and hoping that Pain Attunement will make up for it. You're trying to pack in crit on a skill that has crap base crit chance (5%). You're going low-life with limited ES too.

I made a Bladefall build as well as soon as the new tree was released. You can find my build here -

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489016/page/1

It gets its survivability by being hybrid with 217% ES + 54 flat ES and 125% life and having maxed chaos resist. It relies on mana for sustaining the spell. It gets its damage from the tree (387%, not counting the 4 jewel slots), gear (Consuming Dark, Carcass Jack/rare, Ming's Heart, shield spell dmg and Magnate belt) and gems (all added/converted damage or more multipliers) rather than only Pain Attunement and crit (it's a non-crit build). It uses 2 curses (Warlord's Mark and Ele Weakness/Enfeeble) - one for end charges and leech for sustain and the other for either damage or defense. It mitigates some of the reflect damage by converting part of its damage to chaos (or all of it if you use some of the alternative ideas I've mentioned). She also touches upon Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver, should you wish to take them. Feedback is welcome. :)
Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 11, 2015, 11:43:11 PM
I personally dont like playing hybrid, thats why i stayed away from it. I wanted to see if i was able to push bladefall (and i know it has a low crit%) to have a large enough crit chance to be able to be a viable crit build.

If it does come to the point were it is unable to be a viable build, i will be happy to stop trying to make the build since i know it will be fairly expensive to complete.

Pain attunement is just there to increase the small amount of spell dmg that I would be able to get from items + tree, and for 1 point it very well might be worth it, just hard to tell right now.

I have a problem with just giving up before I even try to make the build.
Just cause it seems impossible, doesnt mean it is.

Edit: Plan is if this doesnt work properly is to switch it to Blade Vortex, forget a few of the auras and prism guardian, stack more ES% and spell dmg since it seems fairly promising.
Last edited by tittiesareawesom on Dec 12, 2015, 3:48:51 AM
Okay. Best of luck, then! :)
Really, the only problem I see is crit, to be honest the skill just does not work well with crit as the base crit is too low. Also because you are taking pain attunement you will actually get more out of the new support that gives more spell damage for less crits as they will stack multiplicatively.

My plan is to actually go very similar to your build as I also plan on eventually going shav's only I don't plan on going over the the templar area and instead pick up more ES and a lot more physical damage from the tree like force shaper and the physical by the shadow start. With ghost reaver and VP I should be fine with reflect. My idea is to actually stack the multiplicative bonuses, with controlled destruction, Conc effect, and pain attunement you actually end up with a 3x modifier, ie 3 times the spell damage. With just pain attunement and conc effect you end up with 2x modifier. That extra 30% damage actually makes up for the crit when you consider I can get about 130% extra flat tree damage as well as having close to twice the ES you will have.
This build gives you 253% ES. You can do it as a scion/shadow/witch. I left out crit for now since I believe the new support gem for spell damage will be really nice. This version leaves you a lot of options for how you want to spend your points. You could go for more es, more phys damage/more spell damage/more crit or w/e you want.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMB34rpAkuuGyXZW20Zl_RSU5eVPV9MswQHHwI2xYt6AW_i94RIXGvDbevkXypFfg5cavosnFWuRKvfsIIQj6Yi9GwLkyd71xFQNbmnKx1P74j5N9fPSbF_xhGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-lxAVL0V7ZaL1bnQ0F9qDkhd8isKES_rY7VI1EKEb3X9Fr8PqySLwzoqOIMJsZAtqL6A21m31kZxtAzqug18NAo3Ziympus3g1fJvorK06Evaoz1b8gUotmw2EJLhcWQ1iHD-WVX4QhnFbjIW5YyflknqS2LH8creA==

I guess if you wanted a level 100 version with full crit/power charges you could have a tree like this one.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMB6QJLrhsl2VttGZf0UlOXlT1fTLMEBx8CNsWLegFv4veESFxrw23r5F8qRX4OXGr6LJxVrkSr37CCEI-mIvRsC5Mne9cRUDW5pysdT--I-TfXz0mxf8YRlgcelS7w1UlRj_pcQFS9Fe2Wi9W50NBfag5IXfIrChEv62O1SNRChG91_Ra_D6ski8M6KjiDCbGQLai-gNtZt9ZGcbQM6roNfDQKLKZXyb6KytOhL2qM9W_IFKLZsNhCS4XFkNYhw_llV-EIZxW4yFuWMn5ZJ6kgblAw216us0GW0PXr9WSd8h3jhA3RY0MqC3BSwwm5kwVCN2aJ04w2

I am going to try this out on a free respec in standard. I will let you guys know.
I think the only mandatory auras should be discipline and hatred. I think running blasphemy warlord's mark would be nice for the extra leech and mana leech. So with prism guardian you could run hatred, grace, AA on life. On mana you could run disc, blasphemy warlords. I think you would be pretty tanky with this setup.
Also

would be nice with this build to just be immune to stun. You could run cwdt enfeeble or temp chains for the extra curse.

Last edited by Orbitalx on Dec 22, 2015, 3:48:16 PM
Your damage increases to bladefall(all kinds)
141% spell/elemental/area damage
Your crit to spells:
Crit
265% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
74% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
165% increased Critical Strike Chance
70% increased Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells

My damage increases to bladefall(all kinds)
376% Spell/elemental/physical/area damage
My Crit:
Crit
110% increased Critical Strike Chance
215% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
40% increased Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells
30% increased Critical Strike Multiplier

Defense:

Your 159% ES compared to my 241% ES

Auras: You would get a lot more auras which is really nice. Although I do not think the benefit you get from them is worth the investment. I could be wrong :)

I was also thinking with my setup that the poison gem might be really crazy good. Bladefall/Spell Echo/Poison/Added Fire/Life Leech/Controlled Destruction or Concentrated Effect

Your skill tree:
Keystone
30% more Spell Damage when on Low Life
Life Leech applies to Energy Shield instead of Life
Life Regeneration applies to Energy Shield instead of Life
BaseStat
+330 to Intelligence
+60 to Dexterity
+20 to Strength
+30 to Strength and Intelligence
General
50% increased Area Damage
46% increased Elemental Damage
5% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
Defense
+54 to maximum Energy Shield
90% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
159% increased maximum Energy Shield
73% increased maximum Mana
35% increased Energy Shield Recharge rate
+20 to maximum Mana
29% increased maximum Life
5% increased Movement Speed
1.8% of Life Regenerated per Second
20% increased Light Radius
+1% to maximum Lightning Resistance
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
20% increased Armour
Charges
36% increased Power Charge Duration
+2 Maximum Power Charge
4% increased Spell Damage per Power Charge
Weapon
9% increased Attack Speed
14% increased Melee Damage
Aura
34% reduced Mana Reserved
Spell
16% increased Cast Speed
45% increased Spell Damage
5% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Others
30% increased Area of Effect radius
+2 Jewel Socket
48% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast
54% increased Aura radius
12% reduced Mana Cost
Crit
265% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
74% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
165% increased Critical Strike Chance
70% increased Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells

My skill tree:

Keystone
30% more Spell Damage when on Low Life
Life Leech applies to Energy Shield instead of Life
Life Leech applies instantly. Life Regeneration has no effect.
BaseStat
+280 to Intelligence
+90 to Dexterity
+50 to Strength
General
40% increased Area Damage
183% increased Physical Damage
86% increased Chaos Damage
Gain 5% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
20% increased Elemental Damage
Defense
241% increased maximum Energy Shield