[2.1] "Royal Poisoner" CI DW Viper Strike with Bino and Soul Taker by fiqst - WIP

Work in progress, all details subject to change

A Chaos Inoculated Viper Strike build

key items

Bino's Kitchen Knife

Perfect weapon for build

Atziri's Splendour

A good amount of ES and the easy way to achieve 4 red sockets.

Soul Taker

This weapon allows us to ignore mana leech and to reserve 100% of mana.

Full Equipment

Tree

115 points (first draft)

Auras and Curses

With the use of the Soul Taker we can reserve the full amount of mana.

The 3 auras we use are

Hatred (50%)
Discipline (35%)
Blasphemy (25%)

To incorporate all 3, we need to connect Hatred and Discipline with Enlighten lvl 3 (the blasphemy curse doesn't require enlighten).

Also, we need 4% reservation from the tree. This the most efficient way of doing so:

If you have access to Enlighten lvl 4, you won't need to take that node.

The curse of choice is Assassin's Mark,

Unwavering Stance

US is needed to deal with stun locking. This is, of course, not ideal as we waste 8 nodes in getting it.

I am looking forward to getting my hands on Skyforth boots to free up those points

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
could this be viable in HC talisman?
Going to be trying this for the new leagues. We'll see how it works out without Bino's for quite a while.
Any News about your "Royal Poisoner Project"?

I thought about always the same setup, but in case of the missing shield for more es i decided to wait until i can get my hands on the new skyforth boots, but this is gona be horrible expensive right now and i´m not able to chance it or found it.

would be glad about some informations of your project:)
"
Any News about your "Royal Poisoner Project"?

I thought about always the same setup, but in case of the missing shield for more es i decided to wait until i can get my hands on the new skyforth boots, but this is gona be horrible expensive right now and i´m not able to chance it or found it.

would be glad about some informations of your project:)

My current testing has 9kES (DW) and about 2/3 the dps of a life based reave build, which is decent, but i waste too many nodes getting unwavering stance.

If i had Skyforth boots, then i can reach the potential i hope for. But I think the boots are too exclusive to plan a build around, so I'm hoping for better stun management options in 2.2 Ascendancy.

This build is put on hold until then.
Any word on this build? I want to know about it before dumping ex into it
i recently converted CI to LL with

with regretful results.

I'm putting the project on hold until 2.2 and a passive reset, and after i theorycraft the shit out of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info