2.1 Talisman League Spectral Throw Crit CI Double Curse HELP!

Since relese of balance changes i was thinking about playing in Talisman League and potential build for it.
I have been playing PoE for only about 4 month's now so I'm looking for some advices from more experienced player's.

My idea for ST Crit Ci 2Curse looks something like that:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_df3i1e1Bpn_UQrVIbWzrY-d0ES8DHtsa6NYrCh9BEHsi6gW1XfK-OsM6wuyNvyoLGYqbtSo4tMVRR3BSlwZfsITFDPLb5z7P51QwfInTxKLKSqXLRwa95iT91FLI3G-e8uHQ0P_ey_XBSYMJnKRjQ4_6X2oxsP4dRnGHE-wY8NXcvbQMdwcsv0lR5w_qusrTFdcNfL6Khq6TJ6EvVmNsCyL0bRkRUNlbNbkbJacrHU9Lri0f6QJMs9-KIG5QMNteEQ-smPfXhEiboVxrGGrDbTlSWAdCS4XF

Gem setups:
ST + LMP + Physical to Lightning + Iron Grip/Empower + Life Leach + Faster Attacks
Here I have some questions:
1)How effective would be Added Cold Damage(say instead of Iron Grip) along with Herald of Ice and Hatred Aura, will i have consistant shatter explosion's?
2)Is Physical to Lightning good in this setup, shock wont be to short?
3)If i decide to go with Physical to Lightning would it require to run Wrath aura with i would prefere Hatered if it gives me consistent Shaters with Herald of Ice.
4)Whitch gems are most important to quality first?

Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Fortify
Herald of Ice + Dicipline + Arctic Armour
CWDT + IC + Increased Duration + Summon Ice Golem
CWDT LvL 1 + Assasins Mark 5 + Warlords Mark 5 + Blood Fenzy/Mana Warcry for exp
Frenzy + Faster Attacks + PCoC + Increased Crit Chance/Damage

Please give me your opinion and what can i change to make it better.
Last edited by Skuary on Dec 10, 2015, 2:53:11 PM
First of all, you have to use one of the updated passive skill tree.
U didnt make it on the right one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info