2.1 Bow maurader. Could use some help with the tree/skills

Hi guys, with 2.1 I am planning on a point blank bow maurader that relies on blood magic (I haven't decided if I want to fully commit to blood magic yet). Currently I have a crit build and a RT build planned.

Before that I want to talk about gear/gems so I can get a better opinion on the tree/skill gems to use.

For uniques I was 100% getting chin sol, possibly a karui ward for the dext if I need it. After that I plan on getting uniques that are optional (drill neck, rats nest, belly of the beast or darreso's defiance).

As for the gem set up, my bow would be linked with split arrow + faster attacks + projectile phys damage +WED + added fire damage or phys to lightning. With a 6L i would get the other gem. When/if I get a drill neck I was planning on switching to the new skill, shrapnel shot as it always pierces (100% damage from drill neck) with faster attacks + WED + physical projectile damage + phys to lightning, I'm not sure what the 6th skill would be if I had a 6L.

For single target I think I will run puncture + faster attacks + physical projectile damage + convert some damage to chaos + WED.

For a 4l i would run a curse aura + herald of ash, filling with enlighten if I can get one and until then possibly use nothing.

In another 4L i would have CWDT + increased duration + immortal call + blood rage for a damage boost.

In my last 4L I would use blink arrow + faster attacks + blind + increased duration.

Here are the two builds I currently have planned:

Crit:
Spoiler
http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABS0HdQ2NDjwS4RQgFE0UcRR1GJEY2xo4Gj4hVSFgIXYj9iT9JbwnLykuLdIuUzB8MfoyfjfUOdQ6Uj38QKBBckd-Sn1NklBHUUdW-lcNWGNZ81uvXhNfP2EhYVJlTWWnaFhoZW_ycql07XTxdct2rHb3d9d673t0fLh_K4IHhNmE74Zghs6Haod2idiMz419kFWQbJHOkn2WbJhvnz6gn6LqpMKpJ6mUrKqtja5Qu-28mryfvTa-p8CmwTPG2Mlnz37Tb9eW2XzawdtP3CPcPd-_4MPjn-XP51TqGOpi7T_tRO8O707xrPJB8932SPcy-Ov8S__e

Non crit/RT:
Spoiler
http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBHGj58uCku8axXDdIh8kGCB9l82WGtjc9-dqzqGPcyfNkUcQ4837_bT-DDJbw6UjJ-vJ8YkfxLFE0B5zboGlVhIYTv2sF07QUteu9AoEa3029DMY1-zZjqYnXLvqdlTb02R34ZtC2DFSD2o-960359df66u-PEoqEi9PiiQAHRr-vdDVuvFHWkwqfU_sgs6YazAO4qTUfiIuKkOQ2Nh3bjn0p9AF4Zju2DCC6bjU4qI9NvJ5pq2o2r0iU_PydKyFpSqJqbXfKXe8M=

I am not sure how the pathing for the second tree is so any advice is appreciated.
without power charges and the base crit of chin sol the crit chance will be low compared to a harbinger.

most of the bow build clear the packs offscreen or from a very large distance so i would think for other options regarding point blank/blasphemy

I woldnt go blood magic because bow skills cost less mana to shot and u can take advantage of jewel/prefixes with life/mana leech from physical attacks

U sholdnt plan a build for level 100

Phisical bow without hatred aura ?

U miss the frenzy charges wich are close to u and can easily be maintain with Frenzy gem.

Your crit version doesnt have accuary nodes

Well the whole point of this build is that I don't want it to be a generic harbinger crit build that kills things offscreen with tornado shot.

The build isn't planned for 100 really. I just have it fully planned out for if I hit 100, I already know where I'm stopping with both builds before I hit 100.

Physical bow build with BM wouldn't use hatred. If I get a drillneck hatred is pointless because most of my conversion is into lightning already, and I don't get anything off of hatred if that is the case.

I don't take the frenzy charges because this is an upfront build that relies on endurance charges (in the crit version) or being tanky with lots of armour/health in the BM/RT version.

As for accuracy, the crit version is the same as another build on the forums with some minor changes (focusing on point blank is the only real change). I'm basically using that build but with point blank. It doesn't have accuracy nodes either, it's changing whatever accuracy from the melee nodes into bow nodes thanks to the gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info