SoTroll's 2.1 Witch Contagion Build

Hello, im planning to do a build for the 2.1 update for the Contagion spell, as a witch

-------------------------------------------
PASSIVE TREE

84 points:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZES2X9CL0fINSU2wL6-6XlT1fkycy0ZrgTLN_xkVHRZ0EB0V-EZbAZlNS6-SD2w5cDkgHHjwFBLNfKlXGavpd8rcwlS6f3-98ogArChQJ8NXwHxEvE22P-klRaPLrYyaIXEC1SDY9h8t2gp2qp5vIDGyMdZ600c8VFr8Pq-aBJpUki8u9YeLDOong5liTH0kT

Make sure to open with the talisman tree planner.

----

110 points:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZES2X9CL0fINSU2wL6-6XlT1fkycy0ZrgTLN_xkVHRZ0EB0V-EZbAZlNS6-SD2w5cDkgHHjwFBLNfKlXGavpd8rcwlS6f3-98ogArChQJ8NXwHxEvE22P-klRaPLrYyaIXEC1SDY9h8t2gp2qp5vIDGyMdZ600c8VFr8Pq-aBJpUki8u9YeLDOong5liTH0kTOlismPfXUq-7Td1fZ_yboRhqeC985VgHHNyPGr6KoS8RUDW5pysI9MBUakPQH-_rm7WExQ==

Make sure to open with the talisman tree planner.

AURAS/CURSES
Auras: Discipline/clarity
Curse:Temporal chains or enfeeble, could use blasphemy to run as aura.

LINKS

For the links,

1L: Contagion

2L: Contagion + Controlled destruction

3L: Contagion + Controlled destruction + Void manipulation

4L: Contagion + Controlled destruction + Void manipulation + Rapid Decay

5L: Contagion + Controlled destruction + Void manipulation + Rapid Decay + Concentrated effect

6L: Contagion + Controlled destruction + Void manipulation + Rapid Decay + Concentrated effect + Increased area of effect

Tell me if you have suggestions or ideas. Thanks

Last edited by SoTroll on Dec 9, 2015, 5:30:03 PM
Hey man!
Liking the tree!
Any thoughts on what auras/curses are going to be run for contagion?
Also will blasphemy make its way in? Thanks!
Hi, thanks for your comment,

For the auras. Discipline, since its a life/es hybrid build. And probably clarity for mana regen.

For curses, I would choose between temporal chains or enfeeble. And you could definitly use blasphemy to use them as aura, i think its a good idea. And if you could get +1 to number of curse you could even run them both as auras. It would be really good.

Added aura/curse section to the build.
Last edited by SoTroll on Dec 9, 2015, 5:31:04 PM
Thanks for the reply!
That sounds like a great plan, I'm trying to get my head around links..

Can anyone give me a rough idea of how or gems will look like?
Thanks
For the links,

1L: Contagion

2L: Contagion + Controlled destruction

3L: Contagion + Controlled destruction + Void manipulation

4L: Contagion + Controlled destruction + Void manipulation + Rapid Decay

5L: Contagion + Controlled destruction + Void manipulation + Rapid Decay + Concentrated effect

6L: Contagion + Controlled destruction + Void manipulation + Rapid Decay + Concentrated effect + Increased area of effect

Added links section the to build.
Last edited by SoTroll on Dec 9, 2015, 5:31:21 PM
What are your thoughts on wither?
I've seen some people suggest it on spell totem but I dunno
"
SoTroll wrote:
Hi, thanks for your comment,

For the auras. Discipline, since its a life/es hybrid build. And probably clarity for mana regen.

For curses, I would choose between temporal chains or enfeeble. And you could definitly use blasphemy to use them as aura, i think its a good idea. And if you could get +1 to number of curse you could even run them both as auras. It would be really good.

Added aura/curse section to the build.

I took a look at your build a changed a few nodes.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZES0RUJf0CPQi9HyDNblSU8BUbAvr7qcrl5U9X2pDkycy0ZrgHNxMs76Kf8bviEVHRZ2PGtAfBAehLxGW-TfAZlNS7-vr5IPbDkgHHtfPPAUEs18qVcZd8rcwlS5JsZ_f73yiADpYKwoUCfDV8B-smBEvE22P-klRaPL31-tjJohcQFKvm6G1SDY9h8u7TRhqdoKdqqeb3V94L8gMbIx1nmf8fOW00c8VWAcWvw-r5oEmlSSLy71h4sM6ieDmWJMfSRObtYTF

Picked up melding because you can use the Energy from within unique jewel to double dip ES if you wanted, Seems worthwhile. While i agree with getting flask effect nodes i didn't pick them up to keep the build around 110 pts.
Thanks for the suggestion!
How do you plan to survive with no defensive mechanics? No MOM / No armor / NO / eva
Last edited by galuf on Dec 10, 2015, 3:04:34 PM
Pretty crap build tbh just did it no dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info