I am a player in Perandus softcore and looking for companions
Also looking for mapping
May i join your guild?Thanks
bump
bump
IGN: HarroHarbinger
bump
This may have been previously asked, but the thread's fairly long to go back and check every post to see if it has, also if it was asked several months ago the answer may not be the same today as it was at that point in time:

I see our guild recruits for both hardcore and softcore, what would you say the % split in the guild is (roughly) between the two? ie. Do 80% of the members play softcore temp leagues, or do the majority prefer the hardcore temp leagues?
"
Nauzhror wrote:
This may have been previously asked, but the thread's fairly long to go back and check every post to see if it has, also if it was asked several months ago the answer may not be the same today as it was at that point in time:

I see our guild recruits for both hardcore and softcore, what would you say the % split in the guild is (roughly) between the two? ie. Do 80% of the members play softcore temp leagues, or do the majority prefer the hardcore temp leagues?

About 70/30 in favor of SC
bump
Hi,

my IGN is StimToWin ( former StarCraft II player ;) ) and I've been playing PoE for a few years now, all in SC temp leagues with a few tries going HC.
Being a solo player for all that time, I'm getting kinda bored of running alone all the time and that's why I'm looking forward for some party play for mapping etc.

In prophecy, my plan is to go for HC first and hope that it will work out.

I had a few 85+ characters in the past, but because of running out of character slots, I deleted all Standard League characters a few weeks ago. All the characters you can see in my profile were made during Perandus and Perandus Flashback.

I'd love to join TDP :)

Best Regards,
Additional_Pylons
Last edited by Additional_Pylons on Jun 3, 2016, 3:50:13 AM
"
Hi,

my IGN is StimToWin ( former StarCraft II player ;) ) and I've been playing PoE for a few years now, all in SC temp leagues with a few tries going HC.
Being a solo player for all that time, I'm getting kinda bored of running alone all the time and that's why I'm looking forward for some party play for mapping etc.

In prophecy, my plan is to go for HC first and hope that it will work out.

I had a few 85+ characters in the past, but because of running out of character slots, I deleted all Standard League characters a few weeks ago. All the characters you can see in my profile were made during Perandus and Perandus Flashback.

I'd love to join TDP :)

Best Regards,
Additional_Pylons

Sent you an invite, welcome.

bump
Greetings,

I am a returning player, playing almost only temp leagues, last one was Warbands, so it's been quite a while. I have bit less than a year experience but it was an intensive year.

I usually play with MF characters solo or small parties 2-4 people, as my laptop is kinda old and doesn't take too much abuse :). I like cooperation and helping in new leagues.

In standard I always update my LL MF Auramancer which is like 87 and i like it a lot. My highest char is a 90 lvl scion who was incinerator but due to constant nerfs got striped for parts :) and a 89 crit hegemony's ice crash berserker, still rolling.

Looking to join in, as there is nothing better than starting a new league in a guild (swapping gems and early unique trades).

Hope to see you later today in game, cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info