Chaos Magic Witch for 2.1, how do?

So for the Talisman League I want to run a build that uses the new Chaos spells. The only problem is I've never played a spellcaster before and I'm not familiar with how to build them.

Here's a rough draft I have for it:
Spoiler
http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycK3gfxy2LbRkRUAj0IvQ1ucBUbAunKx1PvOpqQ5MnLR--ii-df8bviEyzoS8W8xGW-TfQHwQHJjwOSAce18_v6-vkg9td8rcwlS5JsV8qVcYrChQJ8NU6WBEvE22P-klRrJjrYyaIXED317VIh8tSr3aCp5u7TcgMdZ7dX7TRzxVn_Ba_D6tqjCaVJIv1b2HiwzrIFFVLieCi2eZYsNiTH0kT

Spoiler

Just a few things I want to point out about what I have so far:

- I'm not sure how much Mana and Life/ES I needed, so let me know if I should adjust it.
- I could invest a few more points into an extra curse, but I'm not sure if that's necessary. Plus having to manually apply 2 curses would be tedious. I'm also not sure which curse I should use. I'm guessing either Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, or Projectile Weakness would work best.
- And on a related question, how would I best go micro-managing 3 spells at once? Should I invest on alternative ways to apply spells?
- Which gems should I link to Essence Drain, Contagion, and Wither?
- Does anyone know if Essence Drain's heal works with Ghost Reaver, and if so, should I take it?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Last edited by ThemJohns on Dec 7, 2015, 7:47:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info