[2.1] Talisman CI/life viper strike build

You can always get accuracy on your gear.
Progress Update
===============

Just wanted to post a progress update, so far the build is doing great. The DPS and survivability getting better with each upgrade. I am at lvl 85 now, and lvling has been fun past lvl 55, the lvling been bit slow from lvls like 30-55. Below is my current passive skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4EhwSxBS0FtQZwBx4ILgz3DdEOSBGWFSAWvxmOGbQbrSFgI_Yk_SaIJpUppSoLLOEtgy_MMHwyTj3iQKBHBkd-SO5JUU1GTZJOn1FHVUtd8mHiYqxi7GNDZU1qjGyMcFJwVnTtdPF2gniuen9673sUfXV944TZhO-J04w2jX2Nv4-ZkBuVLpoTnaqi2aOKqZWsZqyvsNixs7TFtNG1SLcwuT69Nr6nwL_BgsLsyAzIFMjc037YdtrB29Tb5-OE51ToWu2D73rw1fLh9W_2o_66_94=?accountName=Tereng&characterName=TerengAssassin

My current gear

Spoiler

I crafted the dagger with like 250 alts on ilvl 77 base ambusher, regaled and master crafted flat phys. Rings I alched, and amulets was hell lucky drop! Chest bought for 9c and alched. Belt bought for 3c, rest of the gear is self found.

Next upgrades:
Bino or 300pdps+ rare dagger
Belly of the beast or lightning coil (if I can cap my resists)
maligaro or facebreaker (if can cap my resists)

Once I get bino, I will post some videos of the build in action. Will also try atziri and see how it goes.

Cheers!
Last edited by Tereng on Dec 23, 2015, 11:24:16 AM
Running a variation of this build as a level 88 Shadow in TSC. Going great so far, really loving the clear speed of VS/MS when combined with Abyssal cry.

Passive tree:

My Gear:
Spoiler

Using these gems to swap out:
Spoiler

for maps with "Immune to stun"

for maps with few rippy mods

for maps with "Immune to curses"
Last edited by IcySpectre on Dec 28, 2015, 11:16:31 AM
i really like this build
Last edited by Molotown on Jan 6, 2016, 3:19:48 PM
Don't know why you would ask projectpt for help... lol
Hey man you need to use faster projectiles instead of culling strike with spec throw for your power charges, trust me its BIS for sure, welcome to take a look at my viper build its also on the forums.
"
0Nemesis wrote:
Theoricrafting something with viper strike:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_D6t1_bTRJpUki4Rv4tXIDGHiwzrtQXaCVUuJ4Ju1Iuq1SIw25liExejWLVWJ05MfBbUWqnBSSRMGcMLsjb890SoLTp-0xVFHBX1d8np_Yqzb5zfUMHwOSGyMbAhHBu0_jX0Rlrcwnarxith2I_aQGwceFAm5Plb1TZKjinBWlS4Tbaxm2275Y-4OmhPw1SaILOGX0JS4_MXb1I_6SVF9446KG617FA2NXECHdhX2h8tUveOfYnmnmxXtSn0ABnWelovPFdW5myYyAbIZz3o=

Skill:
VS - multistrike - splash - fortify - faster attack - crit dmg
Vulnerability as aura
... else as you please

Equip:
2x Bino
Maligaro gloves (acuity if aviable)
2x Mings Heart
Death Oat / Cherrubim
else rares

get breath of the councill of hand, double bino is good but poison spread doesnt stacks and boc is gonna give you huge dps increase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info