A Whisper In Darkness (Shadow Origin Story)

"A wild chase you have led me on" he said, unspeakable mucus dribbling down his chin.
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
"
Hinderrat wrote:
I like the story I'm going to check out your other ones. but just wondering are these fanfiction or cannon? (you said you had help from Edwin McRae "to make sure the little details are right." why I asked is because I don't remember names well so I'm not sure if that is a Dev or not.)

Edwin is the lead writer for GGG. These aren't technically "canon," since I'm not employed by GGG and copyright laws are what they are, but they're about as close as can be. Basically, whenever I finish one of the stories, I email it to Edwin to make sure that everything is internally consistent with how GGG sees the world of Wraeclast - stuff like dates, names, locations, slang, how the different cultures are represented, etc. - and then he'll send back any corrections that need to be made in order for it to fit that vision. I'm hoping at some point to work something out to make them officially canon, but for now I'm just trying to finish up the series in a reasonable amount of time :)
Wow, that was an awesome read! Maybe the best so far? (Or maybe it's because Shadow is my favorite class?) :)

In any case, thank you so much for providing such high-quality entertainment, Loate!
Crit happens.
And again, a remarquable read, also explains why the shadow has a default apron :P
Superb work as usual Loate! Your stream is what got me playing this game a couple of years ago. Thank you on so many levels. Really enjoying your writing and look forward to more!
very impressive.
Incredible! Makes me proud to rock a Shadow inspired tattoo. Gonna have to read all of your other stories when I've got the time.
Great writing.
Great story again! Eagerly waiting for the rest :)
"
She looked back at me disinterestedly.

“Don’t like men."

You're excellent.

Just found this series today, and having too much fun reading through all of them. Seriously one of if not the best fanfic writers I've ever read.
Last edited by Froyoandpho on Aug 4, 2017, 2:53:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info