[2.0.5] Pledge Armour Incinerate

Pledge Armour Incinerate – This will definately be nerfed! If you've made a similar build, good for you!

My gear:

Current passive skill tree: http://tinyurl.com/zd88hqb

Pros:
Incredibly tanky, high dps, high clear speed.
Ele reflect is the only impossible map mod. Blood magic quite dangerous, because it lowers armour to 5 614.

Cons:
Will be nerfed to oblivion. Price of gear is a little high. The total value of my gear is about 15-20 ex. Capping resists without passive investment requires decent Elreon jewellery. On the other hand the price of gear isn't extreme and the bang you get is well worth the price - plus Kaom's Heart isn't mandatory. Getting decent chaos resistance is a little difficult, I'm at -12%.

Lvl 93 (ripped at 89 during Tempest leauge).

7795 hp. 537,8 hp/sec regeneration.

13 199 armour without flasks / 20 062 with Determination. 8 endurance charges. I use Rumi's for 42/15 block.

”Free” Incinerate. -23 (8, 8, 7) mana cost from Elreon jewellery. Currently costs 2 mana / cast, which I can sustain non-stop for about 5 seconds. I have Grace linked with lvl 2 Enlighten (previously I used Conqueror's Efficiency), which leaves me with 19 mana unreserved. This setup works good enough and I don't feel the need to divine all my jewellery to -8 mana.

Pledge of Hands links: Incinerate, (Spell Echo), Fire Penetration, Lesser Multiple Projectiles, Faster Projectiles, Faster Casting.

5-link LMP tooltip DPS: 19 349 with Determination. 4 Frenzy charges -> 23 957. Anger → 27 819. Vaal Haste → 31479. Atziri Flask (I don't feel the need so I rarely use) -> 36 203. I have about 21 casts/second, so reaching 4th stage takes just 0,57 seconds.

LMP->Slower Projectiles DPS: 47 434 (with Atziri flask: 54 549)

My sixth link would be Iron Will, which would increase my dps by 19,9%. Getting my incinerate from 20 to 21 would further increase my damage by another 8,6%. These upgrades alone would raise my top LMP DPS from 36 203 to 47 140. In addition I have a few other gem levels to go and little damage on my jewellery. All my jewels are decent at best. I imagine a top dps of 80 000 with Slower Proj to be reachable with this build.

In -40%/-60% (not -20%) regen maps I switch Faster Proj to Iron Will (different Pledge with different colours), which lowers Incinerates mana cost to 0 and increases my dps by 7,4%. In no regen maps I use Incinerate, Life Leech, Fire Penetration, Faster Casting, Blind (and Spell Echo from Pledge). This reduces my clear speed quite a lot, but gives me leech and leaves me with high enough sinle target damage for all situations.

If you stumble across this post in the future, this was written 2.12.2015. Awakenking had been released, but not Ascendancy yet. Talisman challenge leauges are about to start. Incinerate was rediculously overpowered (similar base damage at first stage as other spells).

Thanks for reading!
I live in Finland. =)
Last edited by Pekkanator on Dec 2, 2015, 5:26:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info