Which builds and asendency classes will you play?

personally im quite hyped for gladiator, slayer, champion, assassin, raider, inquisitor and possible deadeye
a scion class would be fun too

gladiator cuz they tend to have 100% spell block chance which concidering how getting hit by ice, fire or lightning could prove fatal and they are most likely ranged spells, having 100% block chance applied to spells proves handy and we all know it, keeping that in mind,we can also take advantage of frenzy and endurance charges on kill with a main and off hand could prove usefull with the addition of a whoping 20% of max enemy life as physical damage explosion and alot of bleed enducing effects that could prove handy, and gladiators are one of my favorite classes since physical attack is so easy to scale, attack speed is so usefull in this game and cleave dual wielding proves to be the best option.

champion because of the you have fortify modifiers and that massive defence increase the class offers, besides from that, nothing major

slayer because of the free splash effect radius, leeching capabilities, stun modifiers, onslauht and massively increased damage on enemies on low life for that reduced culling effect, gaining life leech effects on full life and cannot be stunned while leeching proves rather usefull aswell and allows you to skip taking evasion converted to armour and unwavering stance. slayers have alot going for them

inquisitors... ooo boys, where should i start?
inquisitors deals increased damage on consecrated ground and have a whopping 50% reduced mana cost and are also immune to status ailments aswell. they have a chance to create cons ground on hit and kill. they have 100% increased critical strike chance against enemies that doesent have a status ailment, that being said, first impact on an enemy have more chance to cause status effect. The enemy takes increased crit multi while on a status ailment. none critical strikes penetrate 10% of enemy elemental resistances
and here comes the modifier that every player will be very mind blown over: critical strikes ignore enemy elemental resistances! just wow. this will open up for so much ele damage for staff melee templars that its just not funny anymore
keeping that in mind, templars also have some attack to spell and spell to attack modifiers which doesent seem to impressive, but they are if you use it correctly, for example a cast on critical strike, cast on melee kill or a curse on hit spell setup switching with your main damage skill afterwards, i quite like it, and i think we will see some nice inquisitor builds in the future

that one guy: next of we have the crit beast himself, the assassin (puts on the epic music while he comes in)
that one guy: so what do you have to offer us assassin?
assassin: i gain 0.5% base critical chance per power charge and 10% crit multi per power charge, thats good right?
that one guy: it absolutly is, it seems allmost overpowered to me, so what else?
assassin: i have 30% increased damage over time and a 10% chance to gain a power charge on none critical hit
that one guy: mm thats good, continue
assassin: i have a 20% chance to cause bleeding on hit, 20% to cause poison on hit against a bleeding enemy, a 20% chance to main poisoned enemies
that one guy: yes thats good, a little bit of chain reaction there, good for damage over time players, so what else?
that one assassin: i have 50% increased critical strike multi against enemies that are on full life and a 100% MORE critical chance against enemies that are on full life
that one thing: jesus christ, you serious? wow, i cant belieave it. so you can technically one shoot an enemy that are on full life yes?
ass-ass-in: i suppose so, in addition to that i have a 30% increased damage and 100% more crit chance on enemies on low life with the addition critical strikes have culling strike, thats pretty good...
your god: wowow dude, thats to much, calm down now, you serious? so what about cast on crit?
assassin the satan: well i just shoot the hell out of everything and create a barrage of doom, no doubt about it
im done!: wow dude! im done, im so done, get out! I cant take anymore of this!
keeping that in mind, assassins are quite op if used correctly

deadeye fire an additional projectile with +1 chain, also a nice boost to other skills such as lightning arrow. 20% increased radius of area skills, what rangers are lacking basicly. bleeding, poison and critical modifiers to thos opponents. a nice increased projectile damage bonus with the addition of going ethereal knives or something, nothing special. skills chain + 1 times which in combination with 1 additional projectile is a quite nice bonus. you have increased crit strike chance with projectile pierce chance and more damage at far range, which if you get in trouble you can finish your enemies of with a point blank fire arrow with allmost garanteed crit chance and allways pierce, so putting yourself in danger improves your damage. Summing this up deadeye can: +1 proj, chain, 100% pierce crit chance while taking advantage of drillneck quiver with the 100% pierce chance bow could make rangers basicly invincible when it comes to offence, some nice bonuses there, i quite like it.

and finally we have the one and only, my own favorite, the raider!
Raider: hello!
Memyself: hi! im a big fan of your, so will you tell us all what makes you special as an ascendency follower?
Raider: i speciallize in onslaught frenzy charges and phasing
Memyself: thats good, most rangers tend to get alot of that, so do you get any bow modifiers?
Raider: bows? i cant remember last time i used one of these, well i use swords and shields mainly and i prefer close combat
Memyself:oh that sounds great! so will you tell us a little bit about your stats?
Raider: sure: so starting of i have 50% inc onslaught effect, 25% increased attack damage during ons. i have 25% more chance to evade melee attacks during onslaught and 15% more to projectile attacks
Memyself: seems handy, i can see why onslaught proves so usefull to you, so how do you gain it and can you tell us something else aswell?
Raider: i deal 20% increased damage and have 20% chance to gain onslaught for 3 seconds on kill
Memyself: thats good, a nice improvement, continue
Raider: i have 10% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill and have 10% increased attack speed and while i have frenzy charges i gain 3% increased attack speed and attack damage per frenzy charge in addition with 2% movement speed per frenzy charge, oh and i also have an addition max frenzy
Memyself: thats awsome, so should be around 30% attack damage and attacak speed for 10 of them in addition with 20% increased movement speed which probably wont do anything concidering you use whirling blades so often
Raider: thats true, i tend to move and attack rather fast, i am the fastest woman alive afterall, thats not for nothing am i right?
Memyself: yes indeed, i would bang that...
Raider: im sorry, what was that?
Memyself: nothing! i said nothing! so continue....
Raider: *sigh* well i have +6% chance to dodge attacks and 20% chance to gain phasing for 3 seconds on kill, and when i have phasing i gain 20% increased movement speed immune to elemental status ailments and 10% chance to dodge spells while phasing
Memyself: sounds awsome, so you are heavily reliable on killing things yes? do you like killing?
Raider: well someyone has to do it, i dont really 'like' killing... i love it! hehehe, i love to see the blood of my enemies, see them cry as they try to escape my wraith, mohahahahaha!
Memyself: *shrugs* are you okey? are you drunk? are you having a stroke? should i call the ambulance?
Raider: *laughs all the way home thinking of how she can torture her enemies the next day*
Memyself: my god... well you heard it folks, shes a badass

i am hyped to see what the remaining classes will look like
Edit: i facepalm when i read all of this and found so many typos, i bet there still is. Antways, dont forget you can only allocate 6 points 2 in each act and no others confirmed
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Dec 2, 2015, 3:03:09 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:14:39 PM
All of the duelist and maybe the shadow tree

EK duelist come back
I need more purple titles
I'm most looking forward to the self casting witch ascendancy class so I hope they do that well.

(I thought the necromancer was a little underwhelming tbh, was hoping for some permanent skelly madness!!)

Edit: Something like - you can only cast skeletons, you can cast twice as many skeletons, your skeletons are permanent - would be fun. :D
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Nov 30, 2015, 2:12:06 PM
A Semi viable self cast witch or scion would be nice.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
i just heard scion's ascendency tree will be filled with modifiers such as, you have fortify, immune to stun, immune to status effects, 200% more global defences, hits allways crit and lastly ignore all enemies defencive capabilities, all this in 6points spent... dont ask me where i found the sorce, a mod axe-idently leaked it and removed it a few min after ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
i just heard scion's ascendency tree will be filled with modifiers such as, you have fortify, immune to stun, immune to status effects, 200% more global defences, hits allways crit and lastly ignore all enemies defencive capabilities, all this in 6points spent... dont ask me where i found the sorce, a mod axe-idently leaked it and removed it a few min after ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is all that combined enough to make self casting semi viable?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
"
Nephalim wrote:

Is all that combined enough to make self casting semi viable?

Self-casting is viable; just because it isn't the meta, doesn't mean its viable.

If you are bored: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1485299

OP: Wall of text for stuff that happens in 3-4 month and isn't fully balanced - not a good idea. You'll be too disappointed if stuff changes, just my 50C... ;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Nov 30, 2015, 2:22:56 PM
Was thinking of a bow, but undecided if I wanna go offensive with Deadeye, or Defensive with Champion.

Deadeye crit pierce iceshot with +1 arrow. AoE increase, crit and pierce chance, and the 2nd arrow is everything you every needed to make Ice shot wreck face.

Necromancer cybil's max block (with Bone offering) blade vortex. It's gonna be crazy, I promise :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info